Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Strangely enough, I've never read any Grisham books the whole way through. My wife likes them, but she's more the blood and guts lawyer in the fam, being a prosecutor. I'm more in the civil (yeah right) side of things, divorces, baby daddy fights, and the like.

Sent from my mobile

You are exactly the kind of lawyer I work for...I'm a paralegal...but have been many things in my career...from a cashier at Wally World, to working in non-profit for many years, for 3 different agencies (mental health and Alzheimer's related), as first a finance director and then executive director, to working as construction project administrator for a large Fortune 500 company, to working as a financial analyst for a large regional bank, to working as tool room manager at a steel pipe manufacturer, to being the lady in the grocery store handing out samples (that was after I saw the writing on the wall at the pipe plant and got out before the layoffs started and decided I just needed some me time) and finally to my current job as paralegal/gatekeeper for my boss! :D

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I used to sell building products for a nationwide distributor. Anything from 2x4's & OSB to specialty products like Trex and Azek to lumberyards. Quit that after 9 yrs due to a herniated disc/driving in the car all day and miss my customers.

I now handle Corporate Accounts and other stuff for the company my husband and I own which is Commercial Roofing Consulting. Not glamorous but pays the bills ;)

Alamedean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Alameda, CA
I used to sell building products for a nationwide distributor. Anything from 2x4's & OSB to specialty products like Trex and Azek to lumberyards. Quit that after 9 yrs due to a herniated disc/driving in the car all day and miss my customers.

I now handle Corporate Accounts and other stuff for the company my husband and I own which is Commercial Roofing Consulting. Not glamorous but pays the bills ;)

Oh no! You're married!! :(

I mean, I mean, hope your business is going well. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread