Your Opinions On Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
I do not need backups, at least when it is not an overnight trip. Not a single one of my (very cheap) mods failed in 1.5 years. And a nice thing about vaping - it makes you less depended on nic. Now I can survive without vaping for many hours. So, why do I need a backup?
I now regularly go hours without a vape. If it's inconvenient for me to vape (In an enclosed space for an evening at work with 4 other people) then I just don't. If my vape stops working, I just leave it alone. I think of vaping like desserts. I like em, but they're not necessary.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I now regularly go hours without a vape. If it's inconvenient for me to vape (In an enclosed space for an evening at work with 4 other people) then I just don't. If my vape stops working, I just leave it alone. I think of vaping like desserts. I like em, but they're not necessary.
Mine are totally necessary still as it hasn't yet been 2 months since I quit smoking. Always have 2 vamos, and 1 wood spinner with me. And, nic gum. That said, I did smoke 2 packs a day though. So, it's going to take some time. I realize that. I'm not going to stress over giving up the vapes at least until a year has passed. And I feel GREAT!!

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I do not need backups, at least when it is not an overnight trip. Not a single one of my (very cheap) mods failed in 1.5 years. And a nice thing about vaping - it makes you less depended on nic. Now I can survive without vaping for many hours. So, why do I need a backup?

Perhaps you don't, but I need nicotine and a mod that works every time I fire it...

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Mine are totally necessary still as it hasn't yet been 2 months since I quit smoking. Always have 2 vamos, and 1 wood spinner with me. And, nic gum. That said, I did smoke 2 packs a day though. So, it's going to take some time. I realize that. I'm not going to stress over giving up the vapes at least until a year has passed. And I feel GREAT!!

2 months? ... you joined ECF over 2 years ago.

I'm surprised that Provari didn't work to help you quit smoking ... however, what's important, is the great success you are having with your vamos :vapor:

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Perhaps you don't, but I need nicotine and a mod that works every time I fire it...
Yup. Took my sister several years but she doesn't vape or chew gum anymore. There's nothing better in this world that helps people quit smoking more than vaping.
Time to fill the tanks for another day. Chow

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
2 months? ... you joined ECF over 2 years ago.

I'm surprised that Provari didn't work to help you quit smoking ... however, what's important, is the great success you are having with your vamos :vapor:
Yea I know. lol!!!
Hey, I went from 2 packs a day to 5 cigs a day with vaping. Finally, I totally quit August 22nd. Guess I'm a late bloomer. lol

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I like your avatar.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Yea I know. lol!!!
Hey, I went from 2 packs a day to 5 cigs a day with vaping. Finally, I totally quit August 22nd. Guess I'm a late bloomer. lol
Nah, you just did it in your own time! :thumbs: Every single person that walks away from the cigs is a big victory, however they manage to do it. Congrats! And keep on keepin' on :thumbs:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I like the way you think, I hope to get to that place one day...

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
I like the way you think, I hope to get to that place one day...
I didn't get this way until I started using higher powered equipment. When I used evods or low wattage tube mods, it was a pacifier. I was so nervous about starting smoking again that I did everything I could to never even feel nicotine jitters. Now, I can take a few hits off my mod and be good for a few hours. High powered vaping is awesome if you want almost instant satisfaction.... if the new provari radius is super nice and a bit higher powered, I'll jump all over it.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Provari's they've got awesome threads.

giphy.gif

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I didn't get this way until I started using higher powered equipment. When I used evods or low wattage tube mods, it was a pacifier. I was so nervous about starting smoking again that I did everything I could to never even feel nicotine jitters. Now, I can take a few hits off my mod and be good for a few hours. High powered vaping is awesome if you want almost instant satisfaction.... if the new provari radius is super nice and a bit higher powered, I'll jump all over it.
I'm just afraid of the high price.

RebornLincoln06

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2014
Grapevine, TX
I'm just afraid of the high price.

Lot's of people are, including me. If I ever had the money I would totally jump on one, and I'm what you call a "high wattage" vaper. Every time I've hit one, even though it isn't "chuckin t***!" (thanks Riptrippers), there's something about them that makes me want to hit it again.

Reactions: Atchafalaya

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Lot's of people are, including me. If I ever had the money I would totally jump on one, and I'm what you call a "high wattage" vaper. Every time I've hit one, even though it isn't "chuckin t***!" (thanks Riptrippers), there's something about them that makes me want to hit it again.
It's that really really high frequency vape. Makes it nice and smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread