Your order has been seized by customs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
They really do that just to go into Canada? WOW! I'm staying clear.

Yah, if your a long haired hippy they do. They pull all of your equipment out and leave it laying all over as well.

My buddies that cross for fishing or hunting don't seem to have as much of a problem but they are usually crossing in the UP so it might be more of a proximity to Detroit and the whole "drug war" thing. I could drive around and go through Ohio and back up but it adds about 4 hours.

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
I feel for you and have thought about the free samples.. I have a Ali'i on order and I quickly emailed him today saying please send to my parents and please no juice, no samples, no freebies. If I lost my Ali'i for a 5ml bottle OMG.

But yea that really sucks man.

Everything is going to my moms for awhile.

Freeflow, I had my order taken by canada custom from Nhaler 2 months ago and they basically told me they won't do anything about it. $200 down the drain for me =(

oh ya and you know what the funny thing is? I did not order any juice IT WAS THE FREE SAMPLE THEY SENT that made custom took my order.

~.~

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
You have to get a hold of customs or health canada and tell them to send it back to the sender.If not then they destroy it.I went through all this with another e-cig company earlier this year.

Thank you for this, when I get my letter I will contact them.

So that is a reasonable explanation as to why VB said customs won't ship it back.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Freeflow please forgive the short response to your email. It was not my intention for you to believe we are done with this issue far from it. We never receive HawtAngels back so that is what we believe that they will not return it.. I will be more than happy to help you out here, But we must make it clear and I mean no disrespect to you or any other international customer, PLEASE read the international shipping policy. We have shipped 100's of packages to Canada and to date this is only the about the 4-5 that had issues. If you are Canadian and want your package shipped Canuk style we will do that, but we have to know. The packages comes with only the flavoring on the label, no invoice and addressed from me personally not VB. When ordering Please but canuk in the special instruction. We will do all we can within reason to assist in getting you your package. I would like to tell you that I'll be calling you today but it will be Monday before I can. Freeflow VB has never left a customer domestic or international just stranded.

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
Thank you, I originally posted this just for information regarding if stuff in fact does get shipped back to vendors. I never thought you guys did anything wrong with the way you shipped the package. just figured it was bad luck that customs nabbed me. And yea if I order again i'll definitely do the "Canuk shipping" I wish I had read that or had heard of "undercover" shipping... next time.

Sorry if I jumped the gun. Really thought you guys were done with this.

Freeflow please forgive the short response to your email. It was not my intention for you to believe we are done with this issue far from it. We never receive HawtAngels back so that is what we believe that they will not return it.. I will be more than happy to help you out here, But we must make it clear and I mean no disrespect to you or any other international customer, PLEASE read the international shipping policy. We have shipped 100's of packages to Canada and to date this is only the about the 4-5 that had issues. If you are Canadian and want your package shipped Canuk style we will do that, but we have to know. The packages comes with only the flavoring on the label, no invoice and addressed from me personally not VB. When ordering Please but canuk in the special instruction. We will do all we can within reason to assist in getting you your package. I would like to tell you that I'll be calling you today but it will be Monday before I can. Freeflow VB has never left a customer domestic or international just stranded.

Joyimui

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
BC, Canada
I wonder if shipping method has anything to do with customs seizures? I still think that USPS/Canada Post is still the best and safest methods to ship. I have ordered 4 times from the US without any hiccups. One order was crazy large with like 12 liquids.

I think it really depends on luck. I had like a close to $200 TV juice order went through custom without a problem and there's is my Nhaler incident where 1 tiny bottle of sample juice got my whole order taken away =/

kelm

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2010
Medicine Hat,Alberta,Canada
canadians arn't supposed to have juice with nic. ordering juice with nic from the US is risky. you should stick to canadian vendors for your nic needs. nicfitnation and electronic ciggz are 2 good ones I've used before.

The only place in the states I order from is Don @ BWB. He does not mark down anything to do with nic or juice.

Basicly the reason why orders are seized at the vorder is because as Health Canada states

The delivery device/juice contains more than 4mg of nicotine making it a schedule f drug.
Basicly says you need a doctors note for it.But the nicoderm patch contains 24mg and you dont need a prescription for it.

For anyone wanting to know more click this link

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sourc...xCfZSf5aa6alCOjvA&sig2=Yw7W8WAQYgkuuufeTxg6IA

mom_life_love

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
At least there are still US suppliers willing to try shipping to Canada! If more Canadian suppliers carried vg juice at a larger selection/better quality I would be more than happy to order from Canada only but after tasting some of the US juice I'm willing to sacrifice! I'm sure VB will do their best to help you out, so far their customer service for me has been A+! Good luck!

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Just a quick suggestion, if you order from US based suppliers, in the notes section of the order, ask for no labels and no invoice. Your order will most likely go through without a problem.

(Let's say I order Key Lime Pie and Peanut Butter, just by smell I can tell the difference, right?)

:)

IOWN

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
BC
FreeFlow-good to hear that VB's taking care of you. I did have a chance to chat with a different US supplier and he'd like his shipping details kept private. You never know who's listing lol "insert FDA getting F#$#ed logo here"

Canuck shipping eh, sounds good! enough said. FYI "Canuck Shipping" translates to "加拿大运输" in chinese.

Bornagainst-I'm just a paranoid guy I guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread