Your order has been seized by customs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can_supplier

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Canada
Even if I order 100mg/ml US and fail five times, it's cheaper than CDN juice. Sad but true. Does anyone know a CDN supplier with 100mg/ml?

The issue with 100mg juice is that you put everyone in danger, from your employees, to the delivery person to the customer. If that stuff leaks when being shipped.. As for the customer, I’m sure someone like yourself can handle it responsibly but as a supplier you don’t know if the guy ordering is a nut job who’s going to vape it straight up in a 4 atomizer mod at 10 volts, to be found passed away with your product beside him. The last thing we need right now is bad press and a reason for the government to stop the sale. Over what? juice that someone is going to mix and dilute anyhow to use. These are the reasons why we don’t carry juice in that strength.

As for price, the same product can be priced differently in different markets. Recently with our strong dollar it was shown that the exact same car sold in the US for many thousand cheaper than in Canada. Sounds great, but if you decided to go and buy it in the US, you would find all the hassles and costs with importing it. All in, the difference wasn’t as great as it appeared. Same is true with Canadian juice. I might suggest that your savings are a result of shopping around for the best deal, which if done in Canada will also net a good savings.

I encourage everyone to shop around and find what is best for them, and I remind everyone of the strong advantage of ordering from any of the Canadian suppliers. It’s a sure thing you will get the order you paid for, in the shortest time possible.

Rob

IOWN

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
BC
The issue with 100mg juice is that you put everyone in danger, from your employees, to the delivery person to the customer. If that stuff leaks when being shipped.. As for the customer, I’m sure someone like yourself can handle it responsibly but as a supplier you don’t know if the guy ordering is a nut job who’s going to vape it straight up in a 4 atomizer mod at 10 volts, to be found passed away with your product beside him. The last thing we need right now is bad press and a reason for the government to stop the sale. Over what? Juice that someone is going to mix and dilute anyhow to use. These are the reasons why we don’t carry juice in that strength.

As for price, the same product can be priced differently in different markets. Recently with our strong dollar it was shown that the exact same car sold in the US for many thousand cheaper than in Canada. Sounds great, but if you decided to go and buy it in the US, you would find all the hassles and costs with importing it. All in, the difference wasn’t as great as it appeared. Same is true with Canadian juice. I might suggest that your savings are a result of shopping around for the best deal, which if done in Canada will also net a good savings.

I encourage everyone to shop around and find what is best for them, and I remind everyone of the strong advantage of ordering from any of the Canadian suppliers. It’s a sure thing you will get the order you paid for, in the shortest time possible.

Rob

Thanks Rob, I see your point. Maybe you could offer a bulk 36mg/ml 125ml size for us DIY'ers.

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
As someone who uses 100mg, it is not nearly as dangerous as mentioned. As with juices all the way up to 100mg I've spilt quite a bit on me and have yet to feel the slightest effect. There is some arbitrary line that gets tossed around when it comes to levels and it has nothing to do with science. I prefer my fear to be based on actual tested data than arbitrary and subjective hype.

wltec

Apr 27, 2010
bc canada
i've accidently got some 100mg on my hands and arm a few times (it dripped out of the cap onto the ltr bottle) Would it have killed me? I don't think so, but i sure washed it off 8^) after 10- 15mins , my hand and arm got that same warm traveling itchy sensation one gets from nico patches.
The one thing I can pretty much guarantee, If/when a mail carrier, sorter, delivery guy gets exposed to an unmarked package of this stuff. They'll be goin postal and will milk it for an early retirement. Since the mail is in the federal domain, it will be handled at the federal level. sellers might want to email Marc Emery for his opinion. 8^)
My Regards , Walt

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Even in that scenario there would have to be harm. Given the half-life of nicotine in humans is about 2 hours I'm thinking he's going to have a hard sell on the early retirement. The PG/VG obviously ......s absorption and it would be great to have some actually tests done but in the meantime, setting the limit at an arbitrary 36mg or 60mg or whatever it is and then trying to instill fear for anything greater to sell your own product is transparent and a bit unethical.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
  • Deleted by smokum
  • Reason: wrong thread entirely.....

mom_life_love

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
Freeflow is anything being done? I have been waiting on an order from them as well except i have not recieved word from them. I have e-mailed them and recieved one back saying they would look into it. I have since e-mailed since i heard nothing after the one several times. I think they are ignoring me? I however did specify mine to be marked as flavouring. So something has obviously hapened with customs.

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
They are sending my order out again Canuk style. Wow i have no idea how to spell Canuk.. Anyway yea, they are in no way responsible and don't have to re send it. But they are :) kudos to VB for not leaving me hangin.

For anyway one else out there on the fence about VB, order away, be sure to read their shipping terms and order stealth style (Canuk) shipping (no labels)

mom_life_love
I'm assuming you got your order?

Thanks so much VB!

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
There good juice and fantastic customer service is why I remain a loyal VB customer. Twice now my package went MIA or seized at customs and both were resent without question. They have never let me down at all Harry and his crew they are good people.

He supposedly sent it out like 3 weeks ago.. I've been pm'ing harry like crazy and getting no responses.. finally called him. He was just like "oh sorry" about no answering my pm's. He then said it takes 21-45 days to send stuff to Canada. I said "thank you" and hung up.. GIMMIE A BREAK 45 days! Flat out ignoring my pm's.. I know they dont have to send it.. the fact is he said he would and then just ignores me. And then gives me a total BS answer as to why I dont have it. 45 days.. yea..

Big Thumbs down on VB's customer service.

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
Just want to make clear, i'm not upset about the order.. they didn't have to send it. But I ordered August 4th. 2 months later I asked them to send me it again after being told to wait for the customs letter.. So I then wait a month and still no order.. so basically i've been waiting on an order since beginning of August.. I pm'd him 3 times since Monday and no answers, when I see him logging into ECF. Thats what makes me most angry, I cant even get a reply, cant get a tracking number.. then I call him and I get a total BS answer. It's easy to be good at customer service when you have simple issues to resolve.. its when something takes more time and a little care that proves to me that a company has good customer service..

If I wasn't ignored I wouldn't have said a thing..

Last edited:

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
They are sending my order out again Canuk style. Wow i have no idea how to spell Canuk.. Anyway yea, they are in no way responsible and don't have to re send it. But they are :) kudos to VB for not leaving me hangin.

For anyway one else out there on the fence about VB, order away, be sure to read their shipping terms and order stealth style (Canuk) shipping (no labels)

mom_life_love
I'm assuming you got your order?

Thanks so much VB!

He supposedly sent it out like 3 weeks ago.. I've been pm'ing harry like crazy and getting no responses.. finally called him. He was just like "oh sorry" about no answering my pm's. He then said it takes 21-45 days to send stuff to Canada. I said "thank you" and hung up.. GIMMIE A BREAK 45 days! Flat out ignoring my pm's.. I know they dont have to send it.. the fact is he said he would and then just ignores me. And then gives me a total BS answer as to why I dont have it. 45 days.. yea..

Big Thumbs down on VB's customer service.

Just want to make clear, i'm not upset about the order.. they didn't have to send it. But I ordered August 4th. 2 months later I asked them to send me it again after being told to wait for the customs letter.. So I then wait a month and still no order.. so basically i've been waiting on an order since beginning of August.. I pm'd him 3 times since Monday and no answers, when I see him logging into ECF. Thats what makes me most angry, I cant even get a reply, cant get a tracking number.. then I call him and I get a total BS answer. It's easy to be good at customer service when you have simple issues to resolve.. its when something takes more time and a little care that proves to me that a company has good customer service..

If I wasn't ignored I wouldn't have said a thing..

You sure sound upset to me.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I think what Freeflow is trying to say is that he isn't upset over the actual order, he's upset that he was ignored and brushed off.

If you would have taken the time to read the whole thread you would have come to the same conclusion as well. There are two thread going on where some folks (not Freeflow) perse, are under the impression that the vendor is responsible to deliver. The vendor is under no obligation to make things good. Many will make things good but keep in mind they are under no obligation.

Now if the vendor is outright lying to you, don't patronise them any more. I was not on the receiving end of the communiques but the tone here leaves very little doubt as to what transpired, don't you think. There is 3 sides to every story, the truth can be found somewhere in the middle. OTOH it is indeed appreciated that these events are discussed here for folks to make an informed decision where they are getting their product from.

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
Let me start by saying that just because you see me logged into ecf doesn't mean that's me. We have 6 staff and 2 Gen. Partners and an assoc. We sometimes have them go on to check threads and things of that nature. They do not reply to post or PM's.
I would except that if when you were gone 3 weeks ago and I pm'd you, one of your staff members replied and said they were answering pm's for you. I told them my issue and got not response
As for this being a difficult issue and me only taking care of the easy stuff. Realistically your situation was simple, I could have refereed you to our international shipping policy as would many other vendor and left it at that.
At least if you did that I wouldn't be checking my mail and post office daily like an idiot hoping for a package

Just like I could of told you that we won't use PayPal, but let you pay that way. And now I could once again refer you to our international shipping policy and note the fact that it as been over 45 days so your paypal dispute is invalid.
Yes I tried to dispute after i got off the phone with you purely out of spite and anger.

I may sound harsh and I am truly sorry but I have taken great pain in seeing that packages can get to Canada. I have gone as far as seeking council in Canada to address the issue with Health Canada. The story you were given was not BS as you stated. As i am in my right to dispute your PayPal claim I will need to do so, only because their are quite a few of your fellow Canadians that need that service and I want to continue to offer them that. Your second package was shipped on Oct. 26th, I will wait the 45 days and will refund your purchase including shipping.

Interesting that I get a date it was shipped now that i've posted my negative thoughts. As far as the refund, i'll believe it when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread