Your package from REOSMODS LLC is on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
Silver/Silver Grand incoming!

After a Week or two of hawk eying the Classies for just what I wanted I finally gave in to what I knew from the beginning: I want to be the one to put the first ding or scratch on my own (if it happens).

At the price they pull on the Classies, I just can not see not patronizing Rob for his work.

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
Yeah, Wifey will be home. Hopefully the Reo actually gets to me after she signs for it... (EDIT) I told her to try it out and see if she likes it. If so she will most likely be getting a Mini, smaller hands.

A little back story: We started with Cig20 from a smoke shop here. They got shut down and we ordered Egos, but to pacify us until they got here we bought 2 Clayton setups. We got the Egos, and they were great. I was on the Classies last month and picked up an Old Goat and a VMod 2.0. VMod was her's and Old Goat was mine. We wanted to try VV, so bought a V 1.5 Lava Tube. It did not make much difference as we use 2.0 Ohm Boges and 1.5 Ohm 306's, but it was lacking a bottle. Needless to say, the Lava Tube probably did not get used a whole Week. We tried the whole tank thing, but it is a headache to get right with a hammer and nail or saddle valve.

I searched around and read for a sturdier bottom feeder and finally decided on a Reo. That is when I started camping the Classies. I finally decided on a Silver Case Black door Mini on the Classies, but the guy was offline. I decided to check the Site and realized there was a lot of stock (I kept reading they were never in stock). I guess my only regret is there were no Tumbled Raw in Stock, I may just end up stripping and buffing mine than throwing some clear coat to preserve it. It depends on how dull the Silver is to me.

Last edited:

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
That is something to consider. I just figured the Mini seeing as we already have 4 AW 14500's here, and she likes the size of the VMod which I am guessing would be pretty close to a Mini. It all depends on if it is the height or the girth that bothers her, or if she is happy with how the Grand feels in her hand. Will be able to elaborate more once the Grand lands.

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
Gizmo got here today! I keep wanting to flood her though. I just got off an Old Goat and the Fire Button on that is right where the Squonk Bottle is on Gizmo.

And as I thought, the Grand is too big around and tall for Wifey's hands. She said she wants to wait for more colors to come available again before she gets her Mini, though.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Gizmo got here today! I keep wanting to flood her though. I just got off an Old Goat and the Fire Button on that is right where the Squonk Bottle is on Gizmo.

And as I thought, the Grand is too big around and tall for Wifey's hands. She said she wants to wait for more colors to come available again before she gets her Mini, though.
Want a pic!!!

Blind squonk. Does not take much pressure on the bottle to get the juice you need. Takes a little time but soon you will not even think about it!

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Congrats, your going to love it.
Your only an hour away from me :D I'm in Binghamton and my Brother lives in Throop, PA and I mountain bike with some guys from around Dickson City, Jessup, and Arcbald.

So I'm down your way a few times a month. Shoot me a PM if you ever need anything. I'm pretty stocked here at my house :D

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
Blind Squonking is no problem. My problem the Fire Button on the Old Goat, that I have been using for a few Weeks maybe a Month, is right where the Bottle is on the Reo. So, every time I go to take a pull I hit the Bottle instead. I just need to get used to the top Button, I should be all better before bedtime. I will get Pics up when I find it in me to put Gizmo down for a bit.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
And i cant wait to be one! I cant seem to find an atomizer for my lavatube that doesnt leak like a siv. it really is getting quiet annoying.

Well, we are here for you! We are always happy to answer any questions and help. You will find the REO simplifies vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread