• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your thoughts on FastTech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enter

Jun 18, 2015
HK
Hey Vapers!

I've read a lot of forum posts and threads recently regarding fasttech, I know their prices are cheap and they've got a ton of gear from starter kits to big mods for sale and free shipping worldwide..

Gear I don't really need, as I'll be sticking to my Halo G6 Gear for awhile before moving on (As soon as it gets to my doorstep that is)

So I was wondering, how good is the ejuice sold there? They sell e-juice there pretty cheaply too, can you all comment on the throat hit, the flavor and the worthiness of price (and maybe add some more detail) I'm looking forward to trying it but slightly skeptical as I've never heard of the brands they sell.. would be good if you could all leave some recommendations and suggestions here :D

Thanks!

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I suggest you buy your juices in the USA...there are many USA vendors that sell for the same price as FT, and much faster delivery...FT has had issues with leaking bottles and customs at some countries....also FT juices are limited in flavors and size and personally , a Chinese chemical lab thought is not appealing to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread