Status
Not open for further replies.

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
I appreciate all the tips! I consider myself to be a rank beginner, as all I've ever used so far are the clearos for my itastevv and Kanger Mini Pro tanks...plus a simple Kidney Puncher dripper.I do know, from what I've read, that what you use makes a big difference, and I'm interested in figuring out how to get started on building...something lol.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
I appreciate all the tips! I consider myself to be a rank beginner, as all I've ever used so far are the clearos for my itastevv and Kanger Mini Pro Tanks...plus a simple Kidney Puncher dripper.I do know, from what I've read, that what you use makes a big difference, and I'm interested in figuring out how to get started on building...something lol.

Kidney Puncher! Where you dripping with the K long barrel bridge less atomizer??? That is how I got started dripping!! Love those things.
Now, if you are really interested in building, put ladies who rebuild in the ecf search engine. There is a lot of information and some great tutorials posted over there.
Or, put in protank rebuild and get a dozen resources that way.
PM me if you have any questions or if you want me to give you more info or direction.

from my galaxy s4

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
anyone know where i can get a good 100% VG cherry cola juice?
Hey Joe-
I was just reading about a really great cola from open source vapor. They are relatively new, but I know they have a thread on here... I will try to link it here the next time I am on the laptop.

Lcstyle

Dec 14, 2013
Lcstyle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread