Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaVaper

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
Cordova, Alaska
have a hellboy too....it does clouds well....decent flavor for a chaser too
good just ordered a Zephyr buddha along with a hellboy
I have to agree with brianc11111. The Zephyr Buddha is the greatest. 26650 size and great clouds, flavor and juice capacity. I have a copper one thats been in use as part of my regular rotation for about 6 months now and I just found a black one that is on the way, I really love this thing and if on a desert island this would be the one I'd want with me. The Velocity is a great flavor atty and is my second fav.

Reactions: brianc11111

Jim Marshall

May 17, 2015
Doge V2 - Airflow (2mm x 11mm air slots), chuff cap, and 3mm post holes makes for fat clouds with fat wire (capable of holding 16AWG wire).

MutationX V2 - Airflow (18 holes of air, WHAT?!), ease of building (center post block for dual / quad builds), and post hole sizes to accommodate up to 20AWG wire.

Plumeveil V2 - Airflow from all directions (top, bottom, and middle!), ease of build (center post block - see above), post hole sizes to accommodate up to 20AWG wire, and finally flavor. If you're not so into flavor, then the above 2 would be for you.

-OR-

Mephisto V1 or V2 - If a Plumeveil is something you might not be interested in, please - do indeed look into the Mephisto V1 or V2. I think the original Mephisto RDA was innovative to say the least. As it pumped out some fat ... clouds, great flavor, but sported the 3mm holes in the posts which is where Congrevape got their idea for the Doge V2. The airflow design on the Mephisto V1 was 2mm x 5mm (I think) and the Mephisto V2 has the same 2mm x 5mm Cyclops airflow setup with 3 holes just below that for even MORE airflow. So I mean, it's personal preference there.

The mephisto V1 is hands down one of the best fog machines out there.

I also like:
Glacier
Mako War
13 heavens 9 hells

Reactions: CasketWeaver

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
Yes it is. I love my Mephisto V1, I just don't use it much anymore with the addition of the Alliance RDA. Add the Alliance RDA to the list as well. The only flaw - no single coil use. But with the current setup - 22AWG Nichrome 80, 6 wraps, Delrin Chuff, and 2nd Largest AFC ring - the flavor is just as good as the clouds.

AlaskaVaper

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
Cordova, Alaska
A new favorite for me is my Indestructible RDA on the Noisy Cricket series mod.
It is producing a fantastic vape with both taste and cloudage
IMG_2358.jpg
of the highest order. I have only been using it for a couple of days but I can't seem to put it down.

Reactions: entropy1049

Nikea Tiber

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2015
1. The El Cabrón rda. Airflow is great, chuff options are great, the post holes are great, and the juice well is well... great. Hell, the deck build size is great as well.
So I'll turn off the pun. The posts and post holes are ginormous, the AFC doesn't interfere with deck space so complex builds are easy. The juice well is deep as hell and the air inlets are high enough that it pretty leak and condensation resistant. It is a simple, well thought out and executed atty.

2. Any quad air hole Kennedy + demon cap. This atty just begs for a twinned quad setup with a coil per bottom flow with the top flow from the demon cap right above the twins.
Flavor and vapor are huge. Only drawback is leaking and condensation... no matter what my mod gets juice all over the top.

3. The mad hatter.
In a lot of ways the mad hatter is a variation on the Kennedy design, the deck is actually the same as the freakshow. I don't know what it is about this atty, but vapor just explodes out of it.

sparkymcsparkplug

Nov 28, 2015
I haven't tried many rda's yet, but I have a Mad Hatter clone and a Hell Boy Clone. Between the two I really like the Hell Boy clone with the chuff chap and all air holes open. I'm running a dual 28g kanthal double twisted coils (two strands of twisted 28g twisted together) running at .39 ohms right now and around 100-115 watts on my xcube 2 and it can put out some clouds and still has great flavor. I haven't figured out the right build for the Mad Hatter yet to get it to produce some good clouds and flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread