Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Mine all out has to be the Hussar, flavours incredible and the vape you get is incredible, especially for N.E.T's, strong throat hit etc, couldn't be without it, second has to be the Doggystyle 2K16 by Animodz, slightly better flavour than the Hussar imo,
My faves
Silverplay Nano and Goblin Mini.

icharus29

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2015
Tampa, FL
My current top two are the mage rta and the vaperz cloud nuevo rda. Build decks have decent space on both. No seeping/weeping at the seams or from the air inlets on the mage. I like the chuff cap style drip tip on the mage. While being a wide bore tip, it isn't like trying to vape on a tailpipe. I only have three drippers, but I like the nuevo the most.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Currently the Lush comes in at #1 for me!!! Great airflow, great flavor, nice looking and easy to build on. My second place atty died on me a while ago. I love the old Dark Horse. It was perfect for my first RDA and it hit like a champ but unfortunately I dropped it with a rather heavy mech and the drip tip got mashed in to the cap! RIP little atty, you served me well!

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
hard to narrow it down to two but if I had to, I'd say the Hurricane (v1) and the Cthulhu RTA v2. The Sherman and Aqua2 both could be in the top two too.
so much hype around the Sherman, I'm just afraid I will pay £100.00 for it to be shipped from Canada, and it won't get no use I hardly vape DL and when I do I mix my own liquids which aren't all that.... looks a great atty though one to have in the collection, what's it like for flavour/clouds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread