Your ULTIMATE FAVORITE liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Right now I am loving Tasty Vapor Geoff's Blend 24mg, 80/20 pg/vg.

vaping that today. Love it!

My favorite favorite is atomic cinnicide,I got some on PIF and fell in love with it!!
Very addicting. Always have a carto loaded with it.
Boba's Bounty for the win!
What does that taste like? I've heard so much about it but never tried it.
lol...pick 1?.....impossible....
I'd need at least 4-5 for different situations...
Just 4-5? I have at least 10 bottles sitting out,lol

If I have to pick just one, Backwoods Brew Espresso for the win. It is the best coffee flavor I've had. I've even been able to cut down from my 32 oz cup of coffee to a 16 oz one,lol (the doc only allows me one cup a day so I had to make the best of it,lol)

shananigens

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Michigan
Nope, never have. Keep hearing great things about it.

Jules! Just saw this and was about to message you anyhow, I have some goodies for you all packaged up & ready to go out first thing Monday morning....there is 10mls of Boba's in there!:D

As far as my favorite It's hard to pick just one so I will pick the one that I vape the most which is TV's AC!

where is Neo???? haven't seen him around.. or is it a her...I am so confused..lol...
My favorite can change on a dime!! Depends what i get in the mail that day..Right now I am loving on some Red Bull.. before that it was Waffles, and before that.. I think my all time Favorite is....drum roll please........
banana nut bread....not sure on make or model ...but it is scrumptious!!!
speaking of this anyone have a recipe for this?

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
lol yeah 4-5...one in each category well maybe 2..

Tobacco: Drewbacco1 24mg from nhaler
sweet: HV blueberry poptart 12mg from nhaler, or green apple and cinnabomb in a 4 to 1 ratio from Vaporbomb
Coffee: (and I hate coffee) Tiramisu from Vaporbomb
Menthol: 3 way tie between menthol ice from Halo, frost from VS, and nuport and HV super menthale mixed 50/50 from Nhaler (each fit a different menthol niche)

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
where is Neo???? haven't seen him around.. or is it a her...I am so confused..lol...
My favorite can change on a dime!! Depends what i get in the mail that day..Right now I am loving on some Red Bull.. before that it was Waffles, and before that.. I think my all time Favorite is....drum roll please........
banana nut bread....not sure on make or model ...but it is scrumptious!!!
speaking of this anyone have a recipe for this?

I talked to him/her last night in a PM...we have been juice swappin! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread