Your voice DOES matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtyPa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Delaware
Folks ,significant news coming out of Delaware.

BECAUSE of Vaper support, restricting sales to minors legislation NOW TO be signed.
BECAUSE of Vaper support Bill banning egig use was tabled and NOT acted upon.
BECAUSE of Vaper support vaping is allowed on non smoking beaches in Rehoboth Beach Del.
THESE ARE MAJOR VICTORIES that should not be ignored.

When they come for your freedoms,please note the value of getting and being heard.
Throw a couple of bucks to CASAA so they can help give your voice effective VOLUME !

It Works .
Pay attention to how FREEDOM works.

ArtyPa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Delaware
The good news is that Mayor Cooper had the courage to ban all tobacco on beach and boardwalk.
He THENhad the brains NOTto include vaping as part of the ban......
One smart politician there, I tell ya .
It may have led the Del House of Representatives to table their effort to ban vaping in spaces that also ban cigs.

I guess smoking a peace pipe is outta the question ( hehehe)!

Arty

Last edited:

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL
Folks ,significant news coming out of Delaware.

BECAUSE of Vaper support, restricting sales to minors legislation NOW TO be signed.
BECAUSE of Vaper support Bill banning egig use was tabled and NOT acted upon.
BECAUSE of Vaper support vaping is allowed on non smoking beaches in Rehoboth Beach Del.
THESE ARE MAJOR VICTORIES that should not be ignored.

When they come for your freedoms,please note the value of getting and being heard.
Throw a couple of bucks to CASAA so they can help give your voice effective VOLUME !

It Works .
Pay attention to how FREEDOM works.

Where can I get a CASAA banner? Thanks God they work hard for us.

ArtyPa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Delaware
Copy of letter sent to Local newspaper (Cape Gazette-rehoboth Beach Delaware)
If follows 'near miss' disastrous Bill that was tabled by Delaware House of Represntatives AFTERone courageous Town Mayors action.

I am trying to put a stake through these intolerant Zombies hearts ;-).

to the editor: The New Flat Earth Society and Other Social Nanny Protectors

The good news is that Mayor Cooper had the courage to ban all tobacco on beach and boardwalks.

He THEN had the brains NOT to include 'Electronic Vaping ' as part of the ban......

One smart politician there, I tell ya. Rehoboth and Delaware are lucky to have such a reasonable and balanced public servant.

It may have led the Del House of Representatives to table their effort on HB 309 variations.

I believe that those who oppose the use of Electronic Vaporizors in public are well intentioned and mean well but their logic escapes me.

They claim Electronic Vaporizors can be used to smoke {OTHER STUFF} so they should be banned. To follow that logic would mean banning Roll Your Own Cigarette Papers because someone might use them to roll {OTHER STUFF} instead of loose tobacco.

Well then...since we're at it...

Let's ban drinking glasses and sippy cups because children might use them to drink alcohol. Crazy logic isn't it? And yet we allow the New Flat Earth Nanny's to not only pressure our behavior but to legitimize Flat Earth logic by electing legislators who refuse to do their homework and cave to Flat Earth logic.

Last weeks Cape Gazette had a town politician quoted who said it was OK to ban tobacco because "only" 20% of people smoke. So now it's OK to ignore the rights of "only 20%". Thank God ( oops , I can still say that, can't I ? )
he wasn't around to block civil rights in the 60's. After all, that only affected the 10% of citizens who were African American. Fast forward to today, let's ignore the rights of the 'only 10%' of citizens who are gay ( of course not)

Flat Earthers are still among us except now they are less tolerant ...Bless their little well intentioned hearts.

The world I live in is round , progressive, AND tolerant but I must now be tolerant of the intolerant New Flat Earth Society.

Way to go Mayor Cooper...you are a true protector of minority rights. You are a winner !

So now I guess smoking a peace pipe is outta the question for those of us who want to discuss and to use non- nicotine fruit flavored
Electronic Vaporizors. Very tolerant of you Flat Earthers..VERY tolerant indeed!

Arty
Milton, Delaware

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread