Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew R Taylor

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Ok, here's my go

- FSUSA Pal Mall - though my favorite smoke brand ugh - ashtray
- Grapefruit anything - have had to throw out carts/atty's because I can't get the stench out
- DK Cottoncandy - So not candy, so not cotton (which I guess I would take), but induces a gag reflex.

And For the record - Wyatt Earp is so a flavor that is like a fine wine; it's an acquired taste!

Chingas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2010
Billings, MT
Wyatt Earp is so a flavor that is like a fine wine; it's an acquired taste!

so is coprophagia puke.gif

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Cuba-Nilla Honey- Southern Ambrosia. It's not Cuban, or Nilla, or even Honey. Tastes like I was smoking a can of potpourri spray.
Coconut Cream Pie- NHaler. They got the pie part right, but unfortnately they left out the coconut and cream and added dirt and sweat socks.
RY4-FSUSA. Not even close.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Guess I'll pitch in my 3 worst finally. Two were from vendors, and the third was one I made.
FS USA desert ship..... tasted like used socks in the locker room after a rough practice.... ugh.....
Mad Vapes Creme Brulee.... basically no taste at all.... tried to doctor it up a little and made it worse. No wonder their juices are so cheap.
And the winner is my own French Toast..... Used Capella flavoring and think I went a little overboard on the flavor. Plus, I had to add some cinnamon flavoring that I think is atomic. All I could taste was cinnamon. That juice went down the drain. There was nothing I could do to get the cinnamon taste moderated down. I made a 5 ml sample batch and probably would have had 100 ml of juice before the cinnamon started to fade.....lol.
It's so tough with so many juice vendors. I've found the best thing to do is read the reviews and get the ones I see mentioned the most. I figure go with the masses. I am trying to get my DIY thing down so I don't have to rely on too many vendors and it's also enjoyable for me. I have learned my lesson that if a little is good then more is better with the French Toast. You can ruin a juice with too much flavor. I'm now a much more conservative "chemist".......

CapableVapable

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
U.S.
Hmm, I've probably had more mediocre than good or bad, but there have definitely been some that have set my gag reflex off.

#1. Vapor Bomb--Birthday Cake
Almost certainly the worst juice I've ever tried. Really disappointed, because this was right in the middle of my "vaping food is awesome" stage and what sounds better than birthday cake flavor?! Well, it was horrible and possibly the only juice I ever threw away as opposed to selling or just keeping as a backup.

#2. Vapor 4 Life--Wow Cola
Another rancid flavor. This one seemed okay for the first few minutes, and then my stomach just started to turn. Really chemical-y taste. The weird thing is, once I noticed it in this one, then all of my V4L juice was ruined. Then again, that's like dropping a slice of cheap bologna on the floor and saying bologna is forever ruined. No great loss.

#3. Freedom Smoke USA--Nutella
Got this as a sample and nearly vomited. I've never tried real Nutella, but I can say with 100% certainty that it doesn't taste like that, or no one would buy it.

srcowell

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Kansas City, KS
I tried Wyatt Earp once. Had to throw away the cartomizer. Glad it wasn't an atomizer!

Another baddie was DIY Flavorshack Clove, which she kindly offered to replace... three times in a row, and it still tasted like clove mixed with black licorice and turpentine.

And I also have to say FFUSA's RY4 is gross, their RY5 is worse, and their Cocoa Chaos didn't taste like cocoa at all to me. Someone else said scorched coffee I think, and that's about right, except I think charred espresso is more like it.

All in all, the flavors from FFUSA have many fans, but I have never been one of them. I think all the flavors I tried from them were kind of nasty. I think they use some kind of jalepeno juice to add throat hit to most of their flavors from what I can tell, and that's trying to be realistic and descriptive, fair and balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread