Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Vegas Vapor shop tobacco 18mg -- was possibly smuggled into this country, concealed for days between the nether cheeks of a flatulent Tasmanian pickled egg dealer. It was spectacularly abhorrent!

Oh, and I didn't care much for Wyatt Earp either.

It's descriptions like these that keep me coming back to this thread. Thats pretty funny.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
FSUSA Bilberry - yum... berry flavored gym shorts.
V4L Cuban Cigar - if you have ever had the urge to vape an inner tube, this is for you.
Viking Vapor Cherry Smoke - an amazing blend of NyQuil & liquid smoke.

Hahahaha. I love V4L Cuban Cigar and it does taste kinda inner tubeish.

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
I've only been vaping for three weeks, but I've tried almost 30 flavors now. My three worst are:

1. Bacon French Toast - Ms. T's Bakery. I *really* wanted to love this one, because I *love* bacon and french toast. However, I can't get the obnoxious smell or weird Bacos (soy fake bacon bits for those who don't know) taste out of my atty no matter what I do. There was also no french toast flavor, just the warm Bacos flavor. Nasty! It was horrendous! It also stunk up my house for two days, and I only tried it by dripping 2 drops! Horrifying! If that had been my first vape, I'd have stuck with cigarettes and thought everyone here is insane for vaping. I put the bottle in a sealed plastic bag, no liquid has ever touched the outside of the bottle, and you can smell it through the bottle and bag. In fact, the box the bag is in smells like it. I'm scarred for life. However, I *love* Ms. T's Snickerdoodle!

2. Vanilla Cupcake - The Vapor Room. Tastes like I'm vaping dry unsweetened vanilla cake mix. It really feels like I'm inhaling a powder and I cough like crazy with this one.

3. Peanut Butter Cookie - The Vapor Room. Tastes like flour (another one that makes me feel like I'm inhaling a powder) with a hint of rancid peanuts. Seriously. Unsweetened flour with rancid peanuts. Gross! Sadly, I'm trying to vape this one *right now*. I hoped that more than a week of steeping and some added sweetener would make it better. Nope!

I love The Vapor Room's Vanilla Cupcake.
3 worst:
Ry4 from Void Mist.
Everything From Vapor4Life.
All the Snickerdoodles I've tried including Ms T's.
Very disappointing because I love cookies. :(

Vap0rJay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland
I love The Vapor Room's Vanilla Cupcake.
3 worst:
Ry4 from Void Mist.
Everything From Vapor4Life.
All the Snickerdoodles I've tried including Ms T's.
Very disappointing because I love cookies. :(

Thats funny, I keep like 6 Mrs T's snickerdoodle on hand. The Vapor Room has awesome tobaccos (vanilla tobacco and menthol tobacco are fantastic), and I love their blueberry cin. crumble! Rest are pretty nasty... had to toss pb cookie and cheesecake.

3 Worst though by far are:

1 - Anything Dekang
2 - Viking Vapor Honey (only vape that the gf could smell and hated)
3 - Viking Vapor Chocolate fudge brownie. Made my actually vomit. Took it to work to give to a fellow vapor at work... he hated it and gave it to one of his friends, who in turn threw it away. It is what I imagine bat guano mixed w/ dog and kangaroo guano smoked would taste like. Plus it distroys carto/attys.

Yet I absolutely love VV blueberry and bubblegum, go figure..........

Monda

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
1. Bacon French Toast - Ms. T's Bakery - this is SO SO ICK. It just tastes like concentrated Bacos, very salty and artificial, and to top it off. Leaving the bottle in with my others made their bottles smell the same and effected the way I perceived the taste of several of my other juices. This one is an insidious little beast!

2- Anything from Mrs T's with Vanilla in the mix. I have tried several vanilla based flavors from this supplier and they all taste a bit like the way cat pee smells ICK.

3 - Gummy Frog from Pure Vapes - I generally love this supplier but this one was too strong and perfumey to me.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
I'm not alone!!!!!!! A certain "grape mint" from a vendor i won't name tasted exactly as if I had one in my mouth! The strange thing is that a couple of my favorites come from the same vendor.

Maaan', if i saw just that title: 'grape mint', that would have been enough.

We should do a poll on worst names of E Juices. GRAPE MINT would totally be number one.

littlewierdo

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX - USA
Im not really picky when it comes to eliquid flavors. I have however one major requirement - no perfumy taste.

That having been said, I have a flavor that I had to order and it was so bad, I had to toss the atty because I could not get the flavor out after I tried it.

If you have a spare $5 and an atty on the way out, this is a must have eliquid if you are looking to vomit.

BlueMist Vaping Supplies

It is called crab juice.

The description states the following:

"The TRUE flavor of Maryland, hon!

Due to the pungency of this flavor, we do not offer it in "extra flavor". You're welcome."

Yes, this vendor does offer on other liquids to increase the flavor for a mere $.50, just not on this one.

This flavor is absolutely awful and I guarantee will top anything seen in the thread. I lost my lunch to this one...

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Cinnabomb from VaporBomb. I bought 3X30ml six months ago and have hardly touched it. Some of their other flavors are my favorites, go figure.

Wyatt Erp from FSUSA. Oddly, I used to kinda like it. The 120ml bottle is six months old, could it have spoiled, or maybe my taste changed? Their Irish Cream remains a favorite.

Flavorings: Honey (reminds me of cat pee) and Roast Beef (enough said).

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Disclaimer: I buy from Vaporbomb constantly, and VB is my first and primary source for juice. The two om VB just did NOT at all fancy my buds.

1) Dark Vapure by Vaporbomb. I'm not a tobacco fan. This was just the WORST of the tobaccos. It tasted like mold, must, wet socks, and basement floor. Seriously, I took one drag and felt sick. Took another and ran to the bathroom.

2) Birthday Cake by Vaporbomb. God. It tasted like Vanilla Extract and black pepper. I am afraid- I mean AFRAID- of trying ANY cake or vanilla related juices now. Maybe one day I will try some cupcake or vanilla juices but not for a while. Actually, sweet-vapes.com has this juice called "Sweet Stuff" that sounds pretty good. Maybe... ...eh I'm good.

3) I don't know if it counts, but I don't care it does now. Three "creations" by Gourmet Vapor that I made: Witch's Brew, Snickerdoodle Cookie, and whatevertheheckIcalledit. They didn't specify what kind of cinnamon. I *despise* hot-candy cinnamon. Guess what kind of cinnamon it was. I liked the service with GV but their juices really did a number on my throat. Just too strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread