Status
Not open for further replies.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
All equally horrendous really:

1. Other peoples juices I traded, remember there's good reason they don't want it- and it's usually old (cuz no one else wants it either!)

2. Vapor renu- dr. Pepper/green tea...I am a fan of most of their juices but no amount of mixing, no amount of sweetener could save them- and they were replaced in my next order in all fairness.

3. Dekang. How on earth people vape this stuff I don't know. It really tastes like chemicals to me. Its so cheap I wish I could!

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
All equally horrendous really:

1. Other peoples juices I traded, remember there's good reason they don't want it- and it's usually old (cuz no one else wants it either!)

2. Vapor renu- dr. Pepper/green tea...I am a fan of most of their juices but no amount of mixing, no amount of sweetener could save them- and they were replaced in my next order in all fairness.

3. Dekang. How on earth people vape this stuff I don't know. It really tastes like chemicals to me. Its so cheap I wish I could!

I'll vape Dekang over majority of USA vendors. Chemical? Not to me it isn't. It's the only juices that got me off cigs and I still vape it almost 2 years later. DK-Tab is my favorite.

I know I posted on here already but I want to update...

Anything containing lemon, lime, or cherry...ewwww that's nasty.

ByeByeCoffinNails

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Kakapo Kountry (New Zealand)
Of course my views are subjective- disclaimer aside, here is one of my juice peeves.

Those 'menthol' juices (and ex menthol smokers know them) that taste like lollies or have no actual menthol in. If my sinusses are not clearing it is not a menthol!

'Ice' is a cooling effect from spearmint. Mint lovers fall into two categories (whether they know it or not). Peppermint lovers (who want the 'heat' with less sweetness) and the more sweeter cool-loving spearmint lovers. Koolata 'ice' does not go with peppermint flavours.

I have never had a menthol cigarette thst tastes like sweets- ever. Menthol cigarettes do not taste like chewing gum either. They taste like menthol crystal liquid with a very slight sweetness (Guess which camp I am in?).

Got that juicemakers?

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
1/. Vermilion River Kentucky Cherry Tobacco

There is a woody undertone that near enough exactly fails to please my palate. I have an Amaretto to but that is a 3ml bottle that has the same impact. That being gag.

2/. Kick Bass Vapor Omg, Wtf and Hummingbird Nectar

Cheating I know. My excuse is that I got all these in the same deal. Don't know how I managed to luck out and get 3 juice at at the same time from the same vendor that all make me want to throw them against the wall. Omg and Wtf.are kinda sorta chocolate mish mashes that just seem confused about what they are supposed to be and leave me shouting their names. Nectar is a floral nightmare. I had a sweet substance with a clear undertone in mind. This is a just yuk to me.Can't vape it.

3/. Altcigs Bob Knutter Clutter

Hate doing this as altcigs is one of my favorite vendors. So helpful and friendly but truth is the truth and subjective. I actually thought this had promise when I first opened the bottle. Thought it needed steeping as suggested so steeped it was. There is an oily back note on the exhale to this I just cannot cope with. Like Vanilla Love love BananaGram despise Bob.

Sorry if you love any of the above. All will be sold or given away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread