You're telling customers what?! TKO Knockout Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverCloud

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Central Fl. USA.
Now, if you (as an ECF member) didn't already know what this lovely l'il mega-clawed hunny bunny is doing, would this video give you the slightest clue.

Thanks for that vid, Ocelot. I needed a good laugh...then a gag afterwards. :laugh: Love her fake henna tattoo also. Must be for the vid to make her look cool.

Wow... incredible indeed. I need to get me some of that "one drop equals one cig" juice. I can just imagine the throat hit! :laugh: I could save TONS of money!! Obviously, the company isn't running short on over-flouridated imbeciles to spread their mistruths.

Bri the Vapeguy.

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
I also stated to these companies that not only is he selling online but in malls via kiosks and even on Craigs List, they chuckled cause they have so many lawyers.

Someone pass some popcorn flavored juice, please. :)

Kettle Corn E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes i like kettle corn better :) (undecided if i want to vape it tho...)
Now, if you (as an ECF member) didn't already know what this lovely l'il mega-clawed hunny bunny is doing, would this video give you the slightest clue.

again...couldn't watch the whole thing...and who in their right mind would put juice down a driptip...mouth full of nasty. flooded, and no prime time...faaahried nano! just think of all the poor little nanos that have died in vain :(

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Thank you, Ocelot for exposing those scumbags... But they are not the only ones--I remember Smoking Everywhere starter kits being sold for $250 to unsuspecting customers.

what-if-a-nigerian-prince-really-needs-my-help.jpg

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011

Just a quote from this article...

At the Mall of America, about 100 temporary tenants dazzle 40 million visitors a year. Cart rental rates are about $2,300 a month or 15 percent of monthly sales, whichever is greater. All temporary tenants must pay an initial fee of $1,500 in "key money," which pays for a store designer to design and build a cart with the right look.

That is roughly the rental costs but I believe they raised it ever so slightly, now attempting to rent a store space...Planet Hollywood failed paying rental costs for several months...they were given das boot!

James Spargo is the only one who understands Kiosk Business since he has several...false, as a mall rat I knew so much bout that type of business and I was merely 14...when I was awesome with math. :(

onry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
springfield,Illinois
i hope these guys dont end up any where near me.i deal with both of the local vendors in my area and just recently started a FB group for the
central illinois area. So you can believe i would let everyone know they are a rip off.
It is bad enough that we have places like Tec e cig that charge outrageous prices for kits but this is just ridiculous IMHO. They should be ashamed

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I don't think anyone would begrudge a merchant who charges and honest price which is above internet or chinese standards. We all realize businesses have overhead. What has happened is people don't want an honest wage anymore they want to make a killing and be done.

Of course not! I buy online, but I also patronize my local vaping stores because I like the fact that they are here. So I pay a few bucks more, but I get to touch and smell and ask questions, as well as meet other vapers. It's all good.

Overhead is one thing, highway robbery is another.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Although I do agree consumers SHOULD educate themselves, those in this thread that imply that anyone that doesn't hit the internet to research deserves what they get as far as being ripped off have gone too far in my opinion.

I can tell you I have relatives in the 50-80 age range that do not do the internet, most have never even used a computer. They wouldn't know where to begin to do the research or even how to send an email. There are still many people out there like this. THESE are the targets of this kind of company.

People in total ignorance have no reason to believe the prices are outrageous. All they see is a way off the cigs.

This guy is doing nothing less than preying on the vulnerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread