You're telling customers what?! TKO Knockout Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

onry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
springfield,Illinois
i would love to walk up to one of there kiosks with my groove. hey look at what ya can get for $70 2 days worth of vape time
and this here tank holds 3.5ml and only costs $10.
what ya got there $150 ego kit? pardner you are screwing someone and it aint me OR these folks cause im goin to tell em
where to get the good stuff instead of your crap :evil:

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
I am furious!

please don't be too hard on the *employees*, they're doing a job for a paycheck.....training and content is on the owners...if you find them....go at it LOL

just had a thought of the poor unsuspecting kiosk worker getting blasted and being tooootally clueless...you made him cry.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
i would love to walk up to one of there kiosks with my groove. hey look at what ya can get for $70 2 days worth of vape time
and this here tank holds 3.5ml and only costs $10.
what ya got there $150 ego kit? pardner you are screwing someone and it aint me OR these folks cause im goin to tell em
where to get the good stuff instead of your crap :evil:

TKO sells The Groove. They'll probably just say you got it on sale: The Groove - Variable Voltage/Watt Device - ALL NEW COLORS!!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
please don't be too hard on the *employees*, they're doing a job for a paycheck.....training and content is on the owners...if you find them....go at it LOL

just had a thought of the poor unsuspecting kiosk worker getting blasted and being tooootally clueless...you made him cry.

That crossed my mind as well. I don't want to read about a mall in lock-down due to some clueless clerk feeling threatened by a woman with what could be a pipe bomb. A very pretty pipe bomb, of course, but I doubt the TKO employee handbook covers "Bling."

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Don't worry. He might make a fortune in this life scamming poor unsuspecting victims, but thankfully, there is
sph.jpg waiting for him, and all other predators preying on the ignorance of the masses. This dude smacks of Ryan from The Office.

onry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
springfield,Illinois
Last edited:

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX

I Promise I won't beat up the workers and make them cry:blush: .. I might drive thru the mall parking lot with ECF banners flying from my car tho...

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
That crossed my mind as well. I don't want to read about a mall in lock-down due to some clueless clerk feeling threatened by a woman with what could be a pipe bomb. A very pretty pipe bomb, of course, but I doubt the TKO employee handbook covers "Bling."

Ocelot...now you went and made me lose my furious...

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Ocelot's sense of humor is how I feel about the Goonies. Even if I'm in the biggest, deepest, darkest hour of my despair, I pop Goonies into the DVD and all becomes right with the world, at least for two hours.

Ocy's sense of humor is like that for me, only, online, and on the ECF.

"Wait, Waaaaaait, Oshelot, Wait, I'ze loves you! *hic* Come back, Oshelot, come baaaaack!"

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
I think there is a place in the e-cig world for B&M stores and I do think its ok that they charge "a little" bit more due to overhead. I am grateful to my local store. I went in there with no clue and needed someone to walk me through everything. In fact, I went in today for another battery only because I had a $10 off coupon. I mentioned ECF and the woman claimed she's never heard of it (I doubt that, but ok.) In fact, everytime I have been in there, nobody has ever heard of ECF (and yet, they are registered here? HMM)

Having said that, I also believe CAVEAT EMPTOR. It's really the consumer's responsibility to do their own research and find the best prices. If this business can thrive on d-bags for customers, then, well, good luck (until the majority gets a clue.) There will always be a portion of society that chooses to remain uninformed and ignorant (because it's blissful.) Don't even get me started on politics . . .

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
Umm. People who are uninformed about vaping (the MAJORITY OF THE WORLD) are not necessarily "D bags." Because someone who has smoked a long time and wants to quit and knows little or nothing about vaping (other than the occasional Blu commercial) they deserve to be referred to as "D bags" and ripped off? Actually the term "rip off" is MILD compared to what this owner is doing; he is literally RAPING people.

Please don't come in here yapping about politics and "caveat emptor." We are discussing people who are thugs.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait... It may just be me but I think we misunderstood Mrscomputer's use of the word "d-bags".

Mrscomps, would you please restate your idea? I think she might have meant someone else, but let's give her the chance to respond.

Man, there's so many ways I could talk about this, but... I just can't. Gah!

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
To make matter worse one of their new employees was on the forums a few months ago asking about vaping "other" things out of his PV, all while trying to promote their business.

Its my understanding that they arent even allowed to register on this forum for reasons that the mod I spoke to couldnt go into.

I wish I lived close to any of their stores.I would open a vaping shop right beside for the sole purpose of cutting their nuts and putting them out of business.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
The picture of Snoop Dogg and the guy in the pink pimp hat - hello - d-bags! Again, not that the uninformed are d-bags, just the dorks who willingly pay out for the image no matter what the cost or value.

You and I have a very different definition of d-Bag.

THose two you mention are idiots and fools but not D-bags.

D-bags are the owners of the company who deliberately are out to fleece/hurt people.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
Ok. Rocket, I am climbing off my podium. But, I am ready to step right back up there in a minute.

I think people should be a little more thoughtful when they throw words around like "d-bag." IMHO. I also think the customer base they are targeting is not the hipsters/bling-lovers. I think they are targeting people who want to quit smoking. Who want to quit smoking badly enough to spend ungodly amounts of cash on ANYTHING that can give them hope. The same people who buy Blu kits, NJoy kings, no-name 510 kits, etc. Not many of us on ECF were experts on e-cigs when we first started vaping. I also think that predators are the people we should be aiming our vitriol, not the poor consumers who are slaves to the tobacco masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread