Status
Not open for further replies.

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Breaking news: awesome companies still exist. :D

So after trying and getting sick of hundreds of juices, I decided to try Nicoticket Grandma's Cinnamon Danish last month on a whim. And I liked it so much that I bought another bottle a week later. I don't think I've ever done that before. Anyway, I'm getting low on juice again this week so I went to the Nicoticket site to try some Peanut Butter Cookie and Grape Ape... but there was that GCD, staring me down, and I HAD to buy more. So I threw a 15 ml bottle in my shopping cart.

Well here it is, only 3 days later, and that infamous purple envelope shows up in my mailbox. And what's in it? 30 ml of GCD! For no reason at all! What? Nicoticket, you are awesome. Thank you. Keep being you, and I'll keep on shoppin'.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

So after trying and getting sick of hundreds of juices, I decided to try Nicoticket Grandma's Cinnamon Danish last month on a whim. And I liked it so much that I bought another bottle a week later. I don't think I've ever done that before. Anyway, I'm getting low on juice again this week so I went to the Nicoticket site to try some Peanut Butter Cookie and Grape Ape... but there was that GCD, staring me down, and I HAD to buy more. So I threw a 15 ml bottle in my shopping cart.

Well here it is, only 3 days later, and that infamous purple envelope shows up in my mailbox. And what's in it? 30 ml of GCD! For no reason at all! What? Nicoticket, you are awesome. Thank you. Keep being you, and I'll keep on shoppin'.

Thank you for sharing this! I have yet to find a juice company that is even half the caliber of Nicoticket!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO

Congrats!!! Not only do I hoard GCD like the gold that it is but the company has so much integrity I can say with absolute certainty Clark (Kent Books-the owner's nickname) would honestly dump liters of juice before he would sell it if he felt it didn't live up to his expectations. Unlike many other companies you will never fall in love with a juice only to have it shift into a yucky sludge. :thumb:

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois

. but there was that GCD, staring me down, and I HAD to buy more. So I threw a 15 ml bottle in my shopping cart.

Hello and welcome Machinestatic, If you want to try a tobacco flavor that will change your world I would highly recommend H1N1, aka The Virus .
I do have one word of advice for you regarding GCD, don't let MKR know how much you order, if she thinks someone is getting more than their share, she will go into panic mode and buy all that is available...:)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Hello and welcome Machinestatic, If you want to try a tobacco flavor that will change your world I would highly recommend H1N1, aka The Virus .
I do have one word of advice for you regarding GCD, don't let MKR know how much you order, if she thinks someone is getting more than their share, she will go into panic mode and buy all that is available...:)

Naw..cc is in pain. And I have a few liters so I'll probably, almost, kinda be okay...:unsure:

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Where else would you get a handwritten note from the owner's wife (Katy) on your packing slip...

I had put a note in the comments field about not getting my Zotz last order. Katy wrote: "Give the man his Zotz :)" I think Nolan got the hint as I got two and he wrote "OOPs... Sorry" Great people there with some great juice.

Nick/Beau/Clark/Katy tell Nolan thanks for the Zotz! But, I'm still watching him.... :lol:;)

ry4love

Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Memphis,TN,USA

Welcome Machinestatic! I learned after my first order that 15mls just won't cut it with these juices. Not only are they awesome, but they just get better with time.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Welcome to the NuT house Machinestatic! The loyalty upgrade is a reminder that we don't take our relationship with you for granted. Thank you kindly for keeping us in the tank m8!

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Welcome to the NuT house Machinestatic! The loyalty upgrade is a reminder that we don't take our relationship with you for granted. Thank you kindly for keeping us in the tank m8!

superman2.png

cuse4ever

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2014
tennessee

that is all sorts of awesome :) welcome, machinestatic :)

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts

vacation.jpg

Just cracked open the Grape Ape. A+ as expected! This is the best single fruit flavor I've had. I love how it's not trying to be a "real" grape, with the bitter skin taste and the plantness (...okay, so that's not a word). It's a straight up grape candy! It's like the Japanese grape candy called Hi-Chew plus a hint of a little tartness like a pixie stick at 10 watts. Will be trying the PBC Reloaded in a day or so.

So now that I'm in the club I guess I HAVE to order some of the Virus next time. ;)

And a quick question: is there a big enough difference between Gravity and Betelgeuse that I should try both of them?

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
vacation.jpg

Just cracked open the Grape Ape. A+ as expected! This is the best single fruit flavor I've had. I love how it's not trying to be a "real" grape, with the bitter skin taste and the plantness (...okay, so that's not a word). It's a straight up grape candy! It's like the Japanese grape candy called Hi-Chew plus a hint of a little tartness like a pixie stick at 10 watts. Will be trying the PBC Reloaded in a day or so.

So now that I'm in the club I guess I HAVE to order some of the Virus next time. ;)

And a quick question: is there a big enough difference between Gravity and Betelgeuse that I should try both of them?

Yes, very different juices and welcome!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread