Not open for further replies.

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
9de99f695eedd63e3dfaebb571a2cec8.jpg

Got this today have not even put a build on it and I can tell I'm not going to like it spur the moment purchase at a B&M I was looking for a rda for my noisy cricket didn't really notice it was a 25 mm I know it's not going to fit grrrr oh well I guess I will throw it up in the classifieds see if I can get a trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
I was looking for a 2 post 22mm rda that can take a hybrid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doesn't really help your current situation, but check out the Tsunami. I run it on my noisey cricket and it handles anything I can throw at it.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Soooo you don't want them to test and qc your atty?

QT is one thing, but I doubt they take the time to fill, test, vape, clean, disinfect( in some cases that means sacrificing a coil and wick) and then package?

Its just so stupid the way they try to keep these things from being able to sold and shipped.

I was going to place an order from somewhere I buy from and now they have a flat shipping charge of 12.00 because they say FED EX is the only company that will deliver nicotine products and only to an adult to sign.

Most of our gear is just metal, pmma, plastics etc.... But if they put things like that on the label they are able to make it an issue and tax the hell out of it and now make the total cost even more than cigarettes.

Brilliant and evil :evil:

Kikofarakiko

Feb 13, 2017
QT is one thing, but I doubt they take the time to fill, test, vape, clean, disinfect( in some cases that means sacrificing a coil and wick) and then package?

Its just so stupid the way they try to keep these things from being able to sold and shipped.

I was going to place an order from somewhere I buy from and now they have a flat shipping charge of 12.00 because they say FED EX is the only company that will deliver nicotine products and only to an adult to sign.

Most of our gear is just metal, pmma, plastics etc.... But if they put things like that on the label they are able to make it an issue and tax the hell out of it and now make the total cost even more than cigarettes.

Brilliant and evil :evil:
I don't think they actually wick and coil it, they just fill it to make sure it doesn't leak or have broken parts

Sent from my HTC One X9 dual sim using Tapatalk

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
In the US the FDA is making them put that on the packaging. All vape products are now considered tobacco products even though they contain no nictine.
I wonder if it would be ok to label the item a object of art? What you the consumer does with it is your business.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
You know someone will read that and think that its filled already :lol:
Them's the rules. So, get this...starting in 2018, all "tobacco products" (which, according to the FDA, now includes things like this atomizer), must have the phrase "WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical." Okay, what? So, this thing that's made of plastic and metal, needs a warning that it contains nicotine, even when it does not? Well, no, not exactly. If the manufacturer submits a self-certification statement to the FDA that the product does not contain nicotine (and the manufacturer has data to support this assertion), then they can omit that statement and put this one instead: "This product is made from tobacco." Remember we're talking about something made from plastic and metal, but the law says they have to say it's made from tobacco.

Reactions: anavidfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread