Yup, it’s the number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
One year.

The big number… Ok, so I’m a little freaked out by this number.

Ready, 18,240….:glare:

18,240 Camels not smoked.

I gotta run the calculator again, hang on.

Ok, I’m back.:D

Yup, it’s the number, 18,240 not smoked… give or take.

Being on the road I never paid the carton prices in my home state.

Shhhhhh don’t tell anyone, I don’t need the revenuers kickin in the door:ohmy:

$4,600.00 Analogs road price for one year.:oops:

$6,930.00 If they had been purchased at home.

$3,300.00 doesn’t seem bad at all on my NHaler account for my first year off analogs.;)

Drew saved me $1,300.00 on road prices.

Drew saved me $3,600.00 if I had been home.

You can ride shotgun anytime Drew.

No smoking until we stop, it took me a year to get stale .... smell out of the cab.:D

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
"juice Boy", lol, classic! I've noticed a big change around the truck stops just in the last 9 months. At first, it seemed everyone was giving me crazy looks (Using big mods). Now hardly anyone even notices. I still get the occasional "what a ....." look, but nothing like it was last year.

Last edited:

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
THE ONE YEAR CLUB!

The year makes it real to me.

I will still jones if I get to far away from the juice.

I keep it stashed in the car with a charger, in a bag I grab and carry everywhere, out in the work shop...

The addiction lives, but I feel so much healthier.

When my son & son-inlaw were smokin The number 45 Maduro cigars to celebrate my grand daughters birth, my mouth was watering.

They were amazed I refused.

I started Huffin on 24mg 555 with a couple of drops of 48mg and it was all good.. lol

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Congrats H&P, one year off analogs is a big deal and you should be very happy with yourself for making it to that mark.

A few weeks ago I had a run in with analogs when I had to go out to the Boston area for a funeral. I was having battery issues and ended up being without an e-cig at a stressful time and gave in to the temptation of analogs (can't believe how many people still smoke out there when they are almost $7 a pack). That sucks but actually was beneficial, it reinforced to me how bad they taste, stink, and made me feel like **** for a couple of days. Glad you were able to resist the temptation, I'll take my new PW and some 555 or Signature over analogs any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread