Yup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooch

Dec 6, 2009
PA
Just placed my first e-cig related order this past Sunday from Drew and I'm very impressed. The shipping almost seemed too fast...and i'm just loving everything so far! This cherry bomb is the bomb! My only regret is that I only ordered 12ml of juice haha.

I have not picked up an analog since I received my 510 and I don't even crave one. I didn't know quitting could be this easy, not to mention enjoyable.

I'm about to order a bunch more juice, i'll probably get the 3x30ml deal and a couple of samplers. That should last me a little while :D

I guess I should grab another spare atty as well since it's going to be a vape factory around here, it's practically free with the coupon code anyways...too awesome.

Just wanted to say thanks, and I hope to continue doing business with you.

-goochball

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Hey Gooch...

I highly recommend the Pomegranate Lunge Juice... I vaped it all day yesterday, and today, I'm horking up some serious lung-butter today... there's Mullein Leaf in it and that stuff really cuts the lung-mustard, if you know what I mean... there's a bunch of other healing herbs in there as well... and it's a tasty vape!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Gooch...

I highly recommend the Pomegranate Lunge Juice... I vaped it all day yesterday, and today, I'm horking up some serious lung-butter today... there's Mullein Leaf in it and that stuff really cuts the lung-mustard, if you know what I mean... there's a bunch of other healing herbs in there as well... and it's a tasty vape!

Karl...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!Lung Mustard:lol:

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Ya Karl, TMI dude! I suggest any of the juices containing vitamin C too. They are great for that occasional head cold, which I started on Wednesday morning. I woke up with a sore throat, dripped some orange vitamin c and like magic no more soreness.

I also think the lung juice is whats keeping my cold from getting into my chest.

Thank you Drew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread