Z-Atty Pro by zenesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickedvalve

Apr 29, 2012
Fort worth, TX
Just wondering What peoples thoughts are on this rebuildable atomizer. I saw this product on a YouTube video and seems like an awesome atomizer/tank setup. It's made to fit the provari and well I'm not really sure what all it works on, but I know for sure it fits the provari and buzz pro. It runs 139.00 and as of now it says sold out. I thinking this will be one of those hard to get items. I guess if it lasted forever then maybe it's worth it but 139.00 is a lot of bones for a atomizer/tank no matter what it's made out of. I would really love to try one out but as of right now it's just a little more then I'm comfortable with spending. Would any of you spend this much on this product. Please don't get me wrong I'm sure it's a great device and I'm not saying anything bad about it. I started vaping because it was cheaper then smoking, but I've been spending more then when I smoked. LoL. If you haven't heard of this device you can find it on houseofhybrids.com

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
It looks great, I agree. You can't get one simply because they haven't been released yet. No one but a few testers have any. They should go on sale in a few weeks. He said in his video he was going to have several hundred made. Tons of us would spend this much on the product. You'll never have to buy any carto's or atomizers again. You rebuild the Z-atty with stainless steel mesh and kanthal wire as the heating coil. They are a lot less expensive and once they have been properly made (and he ships it to you all ready to use) it should last at least a month between any sort of maintenence. I would sign up for the notification on his site and hope you get a chance to get one, honestly. Sure, it's expensive, but it's a really nice piece if equipment.

Wickedvalve

Apr 29, 2012
Fort worth, TX
I guess 139.00 doesn't sound so bad if your not buying anymore cartos or atty's. I would love to have either the
Z- atty pro or the genesis line v2. I will start looking to buy a rebuildable atomizer tank in the next couple of months but it looks like it will be hard to get ahold of one. I bet the Z-atty pro will be gone pretty fast even with a few hundred being in stock. Do you know where to buy the genesis line v2 rebuildable atomizer? I've looked on vapor wall but when you click on shop it says under construction.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I know the Zenesis stuff isn't for everyone, but there are many people that love the. I just so happen to be one of those people. Vaping for me became more then just a way to stop smoking, but also a hobby. Zen~ makes a quality product that people want. He is selling them at a very reasonable price IMO for all the work and engineering that went into the design, let alone the quality material. It's not for everyone like I said. I bought my mom 2 eGo twists and a couple ViVi Novas. She loves them. I don't like as much as my Zenesis stuff, but they are still okay. It's really a matter of personal preference.

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Getting a line is definitely NOT easy. The way I see it being done, is he opens a list and says he has a bunch to sell, people request a few, the list fills up in a couple of hours (if not sooner) and then they ship later. It can be a month or two before he makes another run. Nobody is mass producing a genesis style atty. They sell out fast everywhere. They show up in the classifieds section quite often but the mark ups are pretty bad. There's a SS line on there now selling for $160, which is actually not a bad markup. Still bad, but relatively "less bad". Lines often go for $200. Also people usually use them for trade fodder, and won't just sell them outright. They want to trade them for a different genesis atty. I'm in the same boat, trying to get one too! I just refuse to pay the scalping rates.

From the video you saw, it looks like Zen is scaling up more than most vendors. So its likely that might be your best bet. Put them on notification, and then your chance of getting one will be the same as everyone else. You'll get an email when they go live on the site.

Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for!

Sev00

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Texas
Just wondering What peoples thoughts are on this rebuildable atomizer. I saw this product on a YouTube video and seems like an awesome atomizer/tank setup. It's made to fit the provari and well I'm not really sure what all it works on, but I know for sure it fits the provari and buzz pro. It runs 139.00 and as of now it says sold out. I thinking this will be one of those hard to get items. I guess if it lasted forever then maybe it's worth it but 139.00 is a lot of bones for a atomizer/tank no matter what it's made out of. I would really love to try one out but as of right now it's just a little more then I'm comfortable with spending. Would any of you spend this much on this product. Please don't get me wrong I'm sure it's a great device and I'm not saying anything bad about it. I started vaping because it was cheaper then smoking, but I've been spending more then when I smoked. LoL. If you haven't heard of this device you can find it on houseofhybrids.com

I did a little poking around and found the Vision ViVi Nova. Let me warn you it had some problems with the version 1 release. Version 2 is out in Asia, EU and Canada. Should be available in US in a couple weeks. Do some research here at ECF and search ViVi Nova on YouTube. But my advise is hold out for the version 2.

Vision Vivi Nova Review - YouTube

Sev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread