Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Dredd

Reviewer / Blogger
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Not sure where you'd get the mesh, but cool is really whatever Kanthal gauge you want, usually 32g or 30g, in whatever resistance you want. You can get Kanthal all over the place.

Any 510 drip tip wi fit, HOWEVER, I use the term fit loosely, because certain drip tips are loose-fitting and not worth even putting on there. The silver drip that ProVape sells works very well.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Last edited:

Hello World

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2012
Vancouver
Last edited:

Hello World

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2012
Vancouver
Greetz Thrasher.

I just got it resolved with Provape.

The metal on the tip is wider than the hole on the ZAP housing ... you don't even get down to o-ring related issues.

It fits their drip atty, but not the ZAP.

They referred me to cherryvape and I picked up a brushed stainless Ming tip a few minutes ago.

Thx for your input.

Last edited:

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Last edited:

-MikeR-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
SoKal
The mesh that came with my ZAP were.... i dont want to say worthless but i will. I suggest getting your ZAP and seeing how it works for you before you invest in more stock style wicks, with 10 wicks you should have plenty of time to decide if they are right for you. Ive found #500 tightly rolled works stellar compared to whats included with the ZAP. :2c:

Good source of info here. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/330407-500-ss-mesh.html

ETA I purchased Kanthal from Ebay, 100ft rolls are $5-$10. Ill second the drip tip noted above sells doesn't work on my ZAP or my 510 cartos, but fit my vivi nova tank. :glare:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread