• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Zamplebox made it to the UK! Pic Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
:blink: I was going to place my order today too! Flavours with a punch are definitely for me, might have to try the jelly babies too! I don't get anything at all when I go to the site. It's taken me quite a while to make my mind up and now I have to wait even longer! Guess I'm back to the Blackbird for a while :D

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
:blink: I was going to place my order today too! Flavours with a punch are definitely for me, might have to try the jelly babies too! I don't get anything at all when I go to the site. It's taken me quite a while to make my mind up and now I have to wait even longer! Guess I'm back to the Blackbird for a while :D

Perhaps it's a sign i should sign up to zamplebox instead ;)

vape escape stock Triphammer too, but unfortunately the only one out of the flavours i was going to order they have is fizzy trifle. I'm just coming to the end of my last bottle of it and i dont like to be without it for too long!

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Perhaps it's a sign i should sign up to zamplebox instead ;)

vape escape stock Triphammer too, but unfortunately the only one out of the flavours i was going to order they have is fizzy trifle. I'm just coming to the end of my last bottle of it and i dont like to be without it for too long!

I'm already craving for fizzy trifle after trying only a solitary ml! Don't know if it's just me, but I didn't get much fizz with the sample I got, but plenty of strawberry jelly, custard and lady fingers! I was using a 1.4 ohm single microcoil at various voltages without much luck!

Got to admit, the Zamplebox is thoroughly exceeding my expectations every time I try a new juice! If only they had their warehouse a little closer to me, I would be at the door wanting a job in exchange for free boxes :D

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Just while I remember to comment, Monkey Fist is a VERY rich chocolate hazelnut (think of Nutella made with darker chocolate), which is nice after dinner but too much for an all day vape IMO.

Alpha Vape Sweet Tooth is like a butter cookie dipped in milk for me. Super smooth but not intense. Just as a bonus, my other half thought I had been baking when she came home (bonus as in the smell, not her disappointment at no home baking :D)

Lick Brand Vapors Calypso tastes EXACTLY like a watermelon Jolly Rancher. Can't find much lemonade but super nice and fresh.

Seduce Juice Jezebel is very much like the Calypso only less intense on the watermelon but I can definitely pick up lemonade and berries on this one.

I'll update this post when I've tried the Rocket Fuel, but I've been pleasantly surprised by every one of these! Absolute favourite has to be the Blackbird. For anyone who loves strong flavours, this is a beast without being too sickly :thumb:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Damnmit, i need to stop looking at this thread... i want to subscribe to zamplebox, but i also need to try white gems now!

I was going to order 30ml of fizzy trifle + 30ml of jelly babies (Ian, if you havent tried jelly babies it is a really strong flavour - in terms of strength, its probably the strongest i have had from anywhere and tends towards the blackurrant end of the fruity spectrum).

Anyway, i went to look on triphammer's site and now ther is creme egg, pink custard and sticky toffee pudding with custard. I MUST have all of these :blink:

EDIT: triphammer site not working at the moment, its saying its a blog now :confused:

Sounds right up my street Cody. You know that's the type of flavour I love, nice and strong with blackcurrant. When the website is back up and running, I'll have to try some along with some more of the white gems (cos I've run out now). If you get desperate for the fizzy trifle just give me a yell, I've got a 30ml bottle with about 5ml used - it's yours if you need it.

Sorry to hijack the thread Lucky :D

If you enjoy really strong flavours, I'd also recommend Vapology :

E-liquid / Eliquid, custom e-liquid | Vapology

Their tailor made section is superb you can mix and match flavours and also have extra flavour shots. Plus you can choose the percentages for each flavour for multiple flavours. The cappuccino is lovely as well as the pear/blackberry and honey drizzle.

111s

Mar 23, 2014
UK
Well, I ordered on Tuesday, and it arrived in the UK first thing on Saturday morning! Woo! Excellent service, full tracking provided, and no customs fees to pay.

I ordered the Gold, as I'm still a new vaper and am looking for an ADV that I can live with for a while, but I love trying new flavours, and have plenty of friends & family I can swap/give the juice I don't like to.

The box made it through without being too battered from its journey, and everything was so well packed that the contents were well protected.

15ml Banzai Bite Me - Guava Menthol - I'd have never ordered this, despite having a long time love affair with sugar-free Polo's, because I've been disappointed by minty vapes before. However, this is pure guava, with just a coolness from the menthol, and I'm loving it! A definite hit!

15ml Banzai Why So Serious? - Grape (apparently). Smells like bubble gum. Less inclined to try this one today, though it will get a turn eventually.

15ml Thunderhead Vapor - Piña Colada - Coconut coming through, less pineapple but I've not really given this a good go

15ml Clevervape Nostalgia - black honey tobacco - Unfortunately, this one didn't come with a dropper so I can't try this right now. I had thought that bottles without droppers would come with one in the box, but this one didn't :-(

10ml Smoke N Mist - Banana Split - Now, I'm not a banana kinda person, so this one is going to a new home, but it smells like old fashioned foam banana sweeties which is great - if you like that sorta thing!

10ml Smoke N Mist - Animal House Gum - this one I've not even opened, and another one that will be finding a new home

10ml Mastervape - Old Time Root Beer - now this one I do like. Not too 'in ya face' but a lovely smooth vape. I'm going to enjoy this for sure, and another one that I'm not sure I would have ordered

10ml Rocketfuel - The Cats Miaow - Coconut macaroon. This one certainly does what it says on the tin! Great flavour, but more suited to an autumn evening than a summery day like today. I like it, but don't loooooove it.

10ml Niquid - Midnight Express - another tobacco flavour. It's ok, it's got mixed in with something else in my EVOD so I'll have to give it another try later

10ml Seduce Juice - Sweet n Sour citrus with mango & subtle hints of Absinthe - now, I've not even tried this because straight out the gate I can tell I'm gonna LOVE this one, and so when I'm done I'll fill a whole tank and chill for the rest of the afternoon - hoorah!

And lastly,

5ml Hurricane Vapor - Pineapple cheesecake - again, I've not tried this one, but I'm really looking forward to it.

………………………………………………………………………

So then, a pretty mixed bag! I did expect that, and with flavour profiles being updated on their site shortly I would expect that I will be able to refine the box to more suit my preferences. Really pleased to have been able to buy one without any flavour profiles to give me a chance to flex my preconceived ideas on what I might like.

I do hope that with the flavour profiles we will be able to rule out particular flavour notes (bubblegum & banana for me) without throwing the baby out with the bath water and losing other candy & fruit flavours.

Was disappointed not to get a dropper for the Nostalgia as I'm not going to have time to get to a B&M for a while and I don't have any empty bottles I can refill. Dunno what I'm going to do there, but since it's a tobacco flavour anyway, I'm not busting my gut over it.

In this box there have probably been more misses than hits for me, but I have found three that I really think suit me perfectly, so in that respect it's been excellent.

There's plenty others that I will vape too, and only a few that will be given away, but considering the price, even including international shipping, I'm pleased, and I'll be keeping my sub for next month.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396105673.392464.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396105673.392464.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 32
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396105704.888011.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396105704.888011.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 28
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396105736.294058.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396105736.294058.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 28
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396107906.317425.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396107906.317425.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 24

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Very nice haul! Mega jealous of the root beer, I've tried two so far and haven't found one with flavour yet. Glad it worked out for you too :)

I tried the Rocket Fuel last night and it's just like a chocolate covered coconut macaroon! I'll look forward to your thoughts on the Seduce Juice. I got the Jezebel which was certainly one of the zestiest I've ever tried, but probably too much for a micro coil running hot. Would be perfect for tanks I imagine with a punch like that.

I didn't notice that the Seduce Juice card was a magnet, just slapped it on my fridge :D

My Lick Brand didn't come with a dropper, but luckily I had previously bought a few glass dropper bottles from eBay so stole a cap off one. I'm sure you could borrow a dropper from another bottle if you flush it out with alcohol.

Thanks for adding the write up, it will be nice to have a few examples in one place. I'll be adding my April box here too!

111s

Mar 23, 2014
UK
Ha! I was jealous of your entire box Hopefully I might get one or two in April's delivery!

I am not down for RDA's, but as a compromise I'm waiting on an order for some 510 bridgeless atty's, and have a Kangertech Mini Protank 2, and 3 coming too so that air can try everything in a number of different ways. Am now on a self imposed nil vape budget until at least the end of April (apart from my Zamplebox of course) tee hee hee!

The Seduce Juice Genesis is definitely citrus, but more like a grapefruit/pomelo sort of flavour than a lemon/lime/orange flavour. I'm not getting much anise (which is a shame) but I have probably had flavour overload today though (also I started out the week vaping No Match Vapeseed which is just pure aniseed balls, and is the only one of theirs that I've liked, and finished up the week on Dekang Licorice which is similar but less punchy anise flavour, so I've killed the anise this week!).

The more I vape the Bite Me, the more I love it though! Think I might just have to change my favourite out of this months box!

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Have you just seen the email for the 'curation engine'?! Preferences are here!! Codz, no tobacco option is there! :D

If you like anise, I have both the Blackbird from my box, and some AWOL that I'm currently using. Both have tons of anise. The Blackbird is more refined and authentic, but the AWOL is certainly a punch in the face flavour. The Bite Me does sound intriguing. Bet it would pack one hell of a punch in the single 0.6 ohm coil I'm using now :D

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
This looks great, have been told the gold is $64 [£38.45] inc shipping to the UK, just waiting to get a price for the standard.
I'll be chatting to the girlfriend when she gets home from work, definitely looks like we'll be trying this in the future.

I got the standard and it's £27 inc shipping to the UK. I'll be doing the survey later to cater for my tastes, so the April box shouldn't be too long! Getting so much in my standard box, I think the gold would be too much for me, but a gold between two people should do at least most of the month (maybe more depending on how much you get through in a day). My cupboard will certainly be growing every month!

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
My April box is on the way! So next week I'll do the same thing and see if it's still great value. It's only coming now because I cocked up on the flavour profile thing and somehow missed it, so I'll see how I like what comes. It may have been that I was using my iPad to do it, as I noticed cookies were giving me issues (as I get frequently lately).

The ......... team have very promptly replied to two emails and have assured me I'll be happy, plus the profile should work next time. I'm planning on renewing it again next month, so we will see how that goes (using my PC this time!). Oh, and I now know from experience that cancelling is as easy as it gets. Literally one click on your account and it's stopped. Love this company :D The exciting anticipation begins again!

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Signed up today. Now the waiting/postie stalking begins ;)

Great stuff :D I'll look forward to hearing what you get. My second one came today but I was at work so the long wait until Saturday morning comes, knowing it's just around the corner. Unless of course I can blag the missus to pick it up before then :D

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Mine arrived this morning :) Strangely, the postman just left it in my postbox - i thought you would have to sign for it - anyway i have it, thats the main thing!

I'll try and keep this brief because i cant spend long on the laptop at the moment as my back is aching like hell!

So, box arrived undamaged, really well packaged and thats 9 days from sign-up to recieving the box.

2 coupons in there, one for 30% off 503 eliquids which expires in mid-June and the other is for a whopping 50% off Puff-u eliquids although that one expires at the end of April.

Onto the juices themselves then.... (advance apologies for the repeat descriptions as i know some of these have already been described in this and another thread). I've just cut and pasted a description of each from various websites.

Alpha Vape: Heist (15ml)

A delicious candy apple concoction! The flavors are bright, sweet, and candy tasting. The fruity blend is intoxicating and many find this juice as an all day vape! It is a unique due to the mixture of the strawberry and mango with the slight hint of sweet pineapple. If you are looking for a fully loaded, and flavorful juice, this juice is definitely for you!

503: Mixed Berry (15ml)

A bouquet of berry flavors. No basket or picking required

503: Cool Runnings (15ml)

A Coconut heavy piña colada flavor with a hint of menthol to breeze it up

Puff-u: Black Pearl (10ml)

A Unique blend of coconut & rum

Rocket Fuel: Love Potion Number 9 (10ml)

Love Potion No.9 fuses sweet, juicy peach with subtle hints of fig and blueberry for a smooth, luscious taste.

Blueprint: A-Train (30ml)

Sweet tropical blend of Pineapple, Mango & some other goodies! The BluePrint liquids are a very unique & minimal line of liquids. From the select flavors, to the Glass bottles there is quality in every aspect of these liquids.

Bearing in mind that the 3 15ml bottles could be 17ml (they dont actually say) thats between 95ml - 101ml, which makes it less than £3 per 10ml - pretty much half the price of many UK premium liquids and thats without including the UK delivery price. I like the sound of all the flavours in there, although there is no way i will get through them all before the next box arrives if it's just a month between them.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
I can only hope I get a new 503 every month, the cool runnings sounds incredible! The black pearl sounds pretty special too :D As I mentioned on the other Zamplebox thread, I will look forward to your take on the Blueprint. I bought 4 bottles from another supplier that all had no taste, just like the C.R.E.A.M, so will be interesting to see what you get from yours.

I'm currently on the Heist and I don't think my cotton can wick fast enough. I keep coming back to it to see if I can identify that one heavy flavour that's very pleasant. Certainly an ADV!

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
These all sound so good!

I'm currently working my way through the *cough 70* bottles we have some how collected, but once they are reduced down to our 're-order' flavours I might just have to sign up! :D

I will be keeping watch on this thread so keep your updates coming!

70!! I thought i was bad when i reached about 30 and stopped myself from buying more until i'd got through a few of them (although there are 2 of you so i guess it's not too bad ;))

I can only hope I get a new 503 every month, the cool runnings sounds incredible! The black pearl sounds pretty special too :D As I mentioned on the other Zamplebox thread, I will look forward to your take on the Blueprint. I bought 4 bottles from another supplier that all had no taste, just like the C.R.E.A.M, so will be interesting to see what you get from yours.

I'm currently on the Heist and I don't think my cotton can wick fast enough. I keep coming back to it to see if I can identify that one heavy flavour that's very pleasant. Certainly an ADV!

The Blueprint A-Train seems to have the strongest smell of all the ones i got -really really whiffy! Smells distinctly alcoholic too, if anything i'd say it smells like apricot brandy! I'm interested to find out what it's like now....

I've tried 2 of them so far and the black pearl was the first: Described as coconut & rum, which is spot on, its a smooth almost creamy vape, which i wasnt expecting as i think it is 60/40 PG/VG. Coconut is the dominant taste, so if you dont like coconuts forget this juice! Luckily i do :) It's a pretty subtle juice, and I only get a gentle taste of rum on the exhale. Best description i can give of this juice is a bounty bar without the chocolate. I would never have thought to buy this, but i like it and will definitely vape the 10ml of it that i got. I kind of wish there were one or two more juices from puff-u to try as then if i liked them i would have made use of the 50% off coupon, but that expires the end of this month. I should add that the juice is probably a lot less subtle than i have described if using a dripper/RBA - i have been using this in a new protank 3 with a 1.8ohm coil at around 3.8V (just over 8W)

Next up i tried the alpha vape - heist; It's described as candy apple with strawberry, mango and a hint of pineapple. So far, i dont taste any mango or strawberry, but that's not a bad thing because this is a really nice apple-based vape for me. It tastes of fresh juicy apples, but with an accompanying candy flavour - a little like those squishy apple sweets you get, but much more natural tasting than them. Sometimes the pineapple does come through too, and again it's a really pleasant fresh taste when it does. From what i have read this is a 75/25 VG/PG ration juice, although it doesnt seem as thick as some others i have tried. I have had a couple of similar juices (Grizwalds Gourmet Apple n Pear Torte & ENJuice Toffee Apple) and this is at least as nice as either of them, but if i had to choose one i would probably pick this. Just for info and comparision i have been vaping this in a carto tank using a smok 2.0ohm carto at 4.3V (just under 10W)

A bit of info on price comparisons for comparable juices:-

as a price comparison, both ENJuice and Grizwalds Gourmet come in at approx. £6.50 for 15ml based on half the price of a 30ml bottle. The Alpha Vape in this zamplebox works out at £4.26 for 15ml. You would also need to add delivery costs to your UK orders, which are included in the zamplebox price. Not every box is going to be such good value, but even if you just get the minimum 60ml it works out at £4.50 per 10ml and no delivery cost to take into account. With Zamplebox the delivery makes up about 40% of the price to get it shipped to the UK, so the juices themselves are fantastic value compared to UK premium juice vendors

I'll add further reviews once i have tried the others for at least a day :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread