• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Zamplebox made it to the UK! Pic Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

111s

Mar 23, 2014
UK
ATTACH=CONFIG]353269[/ATTACH]

People's Vape - Kremlin - 30ml - $19.99 Pistachio ice cream with cinnamon swirl, whipped cream, and rich cookie crumbles

503 - Citrus Bubbles - 15ml - $12.50 - Orange Bubble Gum [the bubble gum puts me off, but I had one before that was supposed to be a gum, and it was delicious, so I'm looking forward to trying this one out]

Victory Liquid - Sunburst - 15ml - $12.00 Peaches and cream on the inhale with a tangerine exhale

Banzai Vapors - Futterbinger - 15ml - $10.99 - Peanut butter, chocolate (Tesco sell Nestle Butterfinger's in their USA section - this is definitely true to it's muse!)

Rocketfuel Vapes - Peachy Keen - 10ml - $6.50 - Ripe, delicious peaches and a generous dollop of cinnamon-sugar crumble on the exhale.

Strix - Tico Tico - 10ml - $5.00 - Watermelon plus other tropical fruits (not mango or pineapple)

Strix - Strawzilla - 10ml - $5.00 - Strawberries swimming in waves of vanilla to create a frozen treat

eVapor Hut - Vanilla Ice - 10ml - $6.00 - Sweet creamy vanilla with ice undertones

Seduce juice - Exodus 7:20 - 10ml - $5.99 - Raspberries, Pomegranates, Watermelons with a faint hint of wintergreen

Seduce juice - Snake Eyes - 10ml - $5.99 - Banana-Cinnamon toast cereal, in the signature cream base with light coconut. [darnit - didn't realise this was the banana one - I thought it was the pear one :-( Ah well, my mum will probably like it]

Puff U - Loveberry Blue - 10ml - $5.00 - Blueberry and Raspberry wrapped together with a bit of sweetness!

So... 145ml of juice, worth $94.96 / £55.34 for £38.76 (plus my own banks charges for processing the US payment - will have to check that out) and only one juice that I know straight off the bat that I wont vape. Not too shabby!

I know this is going to sound awful, because I am really pleased about this box - it's probably the best one yet - if I had the choice I would have probably swapped the 503 for Purple Rain (not because I know it's good, but it's sounds so very different and definitely not mediocre or middle of the road!), the Puff U for Lady Ice Cherry (not that I've seen that in anyone's boxes yet) and the Strix Tico Tico for The Keys - oh, and the Seduce Juice for Black Jack (or anything without banana!).

But still, the reason why I came to Zamplebox in the first place was because I had made so many mess ups ordering juices that I thought I'd like, but then didn't, I LOVE that I'm getting to expand my horizons and try one's that I wouldn't have tried before, and have found true love over at Banzai with their Bite Me and Why So Serious? - neither of which I would have selected if left to my own devices! [And Banzai - if you're reading this - hurry up and get international shipping online - I'm cold turkey on Bite Me!)

Just waiting on my Bumper stickers to arrive too, and as I ordered before the cut off, if I post some pics with them on my car, they should send me 10 more bottles of juice - cannot wait (does that make me greedy? I dunno)

I'm going to canx and reorder next month's box knocking the nic level down to 12mg too as I think they'll vape better for me on my mini protank 3's with the upgraded dual coils.

Anyways - I'm very happy with this box - after vaping Futterbinger all morning, I'm feeling something fruity next, so will give Tico Tico a go!
Zample June.jpg

111s

Mar 23, 2014
UK
Yes, I'm very happy.

Though I'd really like to try that Apricot Horchata too - so many juices I want to try!

There's certainly plenty to keep my sub up for!

Combined with this that this month I made two orders and buggered them both up. The first one I put the wrong delivery address, the second one (for the stickers) I only made because I forgot to add them on to the first order (what a wally) and clicked thru without realising that it had applied the full international postage charge (double wally!). These errors were entirely mine, and both times I ordered whilst doing other things at the same time, and yet the Zamplebox team were right there and able to sort everything out incredibly quickly.

If I had my way (and when I rule the world bwahahahaha) :

- ZB would sell individual bottles you could add on to your monthly sub (so I could add in any of Banzai's for example when they're in stock at ZB. Doing this would also enable me to buy individual flavours I've heard great things about without altering my flavour profile. I'd like to try Strix Vanilla Bogart but it's a tobacco vape and I definitely don't want any other tobacco flavours on my profile, but fancy trying this one)

- You could opt out of individual flavours - at least if it's the primary flavour (bye bye banana!) I know anise is love/hate (I love) and to keep the majority happy I'm worried that if they don't do this, then eventually they will just get all the middle of the road flavours rather than really getting a good range. We'll have to see on that.

- and it would be great if they had more global suppliers too - the world must be full of great premium vape houses wanting to crack the American market, and this would be a great foot in the door for them and it would be great to see the occasional rhubarb flavour or something mixed in with the blueberry/grape/tropical flavours. Actually, that's one of the reasons the Apricot Horchata from Hurricane and the Purple Rain from 503 appeals - just because they're a little different.

One day hahaha! All in all, I'm still finding it excellent value for money. I've not tried all this month's yet, but the only one I know for sure I will be PIF'ing is only a 10ml, which even if I bin it, still makes great value for the rest, and even that one I will be trying a toke of, just in case. Well, I've been surprised before.

Hopefully next month I'll be able to make my order without messing it up this time!

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I know this is going to sound awful, because I am really pleased about this box - it's probably the best one yet - if I had the choice I would have probably swapped the 503 for Purple Rain (not because I know it's good, but it's sounds so very different and definitely not mediocre or middle of the road!), the Puff U for Lady Ice Cherry (not that I've seen that in anyone's boxes yet) and the Strix Tico

That's what i thought when i got the purple rain - not a flavour i would have chosen, but it's definitely something different. I've been vaping it over the last couple of days and really like it. No way would it ever make an ADV, but its nice for a change - the taste is very similar to parma violets sweets if you have ever had them.

I was looking at some of the other 503 flavours and wouldnt mind trying a few of the others. I think i got unlucky with the mixed berry and then the mango, neither of which floated my boat. I'd like to get some Raven, Blackbird, Sarsparilla, Caramel Apple Pie and the best sounding of the lot - 'betty', which sounds like a fruity danish pastry type juice.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I just took a look at the 503 website - I see they offer variations such as 100% VG and also a variation in the mix if required.
I sent an email to ask if they ship to the UK, and yes, they do. Asking for 100% VG takes an extra week, but that won't bother me.
I'd like to try the Cappuccino one ..perhaps mango.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I just took a look at the 503 website - I see they offer variations such as 100% VG and also a variation in the mix if required.
I sent an email to ask if they ship to the UK, and yes, they do. Asking for 100% VG takes an extra week, but that won't bother me.
I'd like to try the Cappuccino one ..perhaps mango.

You could have had my mango trish, but it will have a fair bit of PG in it i think.

111s

Mar 23, 2014
UK
I traded a couple of juices for NicQuid Peach Lemonade, Grizwalds Lemoney and Hurricane's Apricot Horchata on the Zampletrader Facebook page with another UK Zampler.

Only tried the Horchata so far, but mmm mmmmm! I can't taste the Apricot, but although it's not fruity (to me) and I don't tend to like straight up dessert vapes, this is so good!

I still had a little Vanilla Ice on my atomiser, so I'm getting a teeny hint of cooling too.

Which reminds me, for anyone else who likes the cooling without the minty flavour, LT Ecigs now have Koolada additive in stock on their website.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I'm hoping my new box will have arrived when i get home today. The purple rain is really good at changing things up a bit, I still havent tried the kremlin yet - saving it as a treat! I have been really enjoying the Snake oil - I'm really tempted to order 100ml of it from Seduce Juice, and when i looked at their website they also stock peoples vape & 5 pawns. I think I'll hang on for a while until i have tried perhaps another seduce juice flavour, and maybe another peoples vape flavour and if i like them bang a big order in along with a couple of bottles of 5 pawns :)

rurwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Leicester, UK
I'm out for a while. There's a box in transit and I've hardly touched the previous one. All I've done is put a significant dent in the snake oil. It's time I rationalised all my liquid and worked through the stuff I've already got. So if there is anyone in the East Midlands who is willing to pick-up, I may be able to PIF at least 100ml of almost untouched bottles.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Mine arrived this morning :)

For the first time i got a couple of repeat bottles - both from last months box too. One i am quite pleased i got again, one not bothered with, although i have yet to try either. The repeats were the vanilla ice from vapor hut and kremlin from peoples vape.

So the others are:

Banzai: Futterbinger - Peanut Butter/Chocolate. I think its an american candy bar so sounds good to me :) (i can tell if its 10 or 15ml so i'll say 12ml)

Seduce Juice: Snake Eyes - Our most complex snake yet! Banana-Cinnamon toast cereal, in the signature cream base with light coconut (I really enjoyed Snake Oil, but im not a big fan of banana but in previous juices with banana flavour i've liked them so we shall see) 10ml

The Low Key: UG - hard to find much about this at all, but apparently is pomegranete and raspberry (15ml)

503 - L'il Bull - Cherry, Grapes & Tropical flavours (I just hope this isnt another red bull flavour, i really really dislike red bull after drinking far too much of it with vodka years ago!) 15ml

So, in all that's 92ml. Again, no complaints about the quantity. I've seen people getting 70ml or thereabouts on zamplebox facebook page, so perhaps overseas customers get a little extra? I'm still thinking about stopping my subscription for a while - I have loads of juice to get through and just what i get each month is probably making up 2 thirds to 3 quarters of the amount i vape. I just like the suprise each month, but maybe it's time for a couple of months break.

111s

Mar 23, 2014
UK
I know what you mean Codz, especially after coming back from Vapefest with a ton of juice, I do wonder how quickly I'll actually get through it myself (and I've another three coming from Vapecrate too next week - I think I need my head examining as I'll never get thru all of this!).

That said, I am now completely tobacco free, and bought some shiny things from Vapefest that I'm really loving, plus there are other members of my family who I absolutely don't mind sharing the box with.

So on to this months box... I dropped down to 12mg nic as I was finding the 18mg a little harsh on my upgraded dual coil

503 - Mixed berries 15ml $12.50
Mixed berry!

Lick - Carmilla 15ml $12.95
Blend of two vanillas & creamy caramel with a backnote of sweet tobacco

Alpha - Manchu 15ml $12.00
Delicious mix of mango and guava

Omega - Chronos 15ml $12.00
Vanilla marshmallow

Omega - Santeria 15ml $12.00

Mad Mikes - The Last Cowboy 15ml $12.00
Burley tobacco mixes with chocolate cream & caramel

Seduce Juice - Jezebel 10ml $5.99
Eclectic blend of fruit flavours (seems dominant on melon)

Golden Drops - Teddy Bears 10ml $7.77
Gummi bears

Golden Drops - So Cool Pomegranate 10ml $7.77
Pomegranate possesses the perfect blend of sweet and sour in a fruit. Infused with menthol, it brings about a refreshing, mild, fruity & a little bit tarty

SmokeNMist - Plush 10ml $4.99
Peaches, berries and melons

NicQuid - Southern Freeze 10ml $8.19
Light frost on peaches dangling on the tree, and strawberries on the vine. Ripe, juicy and plump covered with a thin layer of icy freshness

So £64.11 of premium juice (not including shipping charges) , for £38(ish) including shipping

Delivery time was just a week, pretty impressive all in!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1407255595.915843.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1407255595.915843.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 39

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Omega - Santeria 15ml $12.00

I was quite suprised by this one - i expected it to be another overly sweet syrup-y candy type juice, but it's not at all. It's more a straight up vanilla flavour, cant really taste much cranberry in it except now and then on the exhale.

Snake Oil is the nicest juice i have had through zamplebox and despite having too much juice already i was going to order some more of this from seduce juice today (it works out around £22 for 118ml). Unfortunately they dont do international delivery, but i found it at a UK vendor (Grey Haze) but they are out of stock and it costs £6.49 - they dont say how large the bottles are so probably 10ml, maybe 15ml but either way so expensive compared to the US site :(

111s

Mar 23, 2014
UK
Delivered in just 7 days to the UK - this is. 12mg with menthol, no tobacco

Lick - Calypso: refreshing lemonade mixed with strawberry & juicy watermelon. 15ml $9.50

Nebula - Butter Beer : A sophisticated nutty blend of amaretto with creamy butterscotch and vanilla undertones. 15ml $12.00

Nebula - A classic spearmint flavor light, fresh and minty, yet with a slightly sweet vape that is cool and refreshing to the palate 15ml $12.00

Hurricane - Vanilla Sky Tobacco : Authentic tobacco and delicious vanilla, coupled with hints of white chocolate undertone 15ml $9.99

Helios - Carmine : Juicy melon 15ml $13.00

Cyclops - Colossus : Vanilla custard 15ml $14.00

Cyber Liquids - Supernova : Kiwi strawberry taffy blend that will remind you of a pink starburst 15ml $11.99

Cyber Liquids - Apple Jaks : Green apples with light cinnamon, it has a toasty finish with a milky sweet undertone 15ml $11.99

Good Life - Deadly Sin : A sweet, bakery tobacco vape 10ml $6.00

Good Life - Spook Sauce : Peaches, Nectarines, Butterscotch and a little Rum 10ml $6.00

Good Life - Cozmic Crunch : Berry goodness with hidden notes of the Captain's best cereal 10ml $6.00

Seduce Juice - Exodus 7:20 10ml $5.99

160ml in total at a retail value of $118.46/£72.55 NOT including shipping

1 repeat (Seduce Juice Exodus 7:20)
2 tobacco's again in my non tobacco box, but even if you exclude all of these, it's still over the ZB minimum, so I view these as freebies :)

Actually, I think this is a really well balanced box, not too heavy on any particular flavours.

I'm looking forward to getting stuck in!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1409932520.801830.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1409932520.801830.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread