ZampleBox vs. Budget e-juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djhemp

Aug 10, 2016
I'm a few months into vaping and I've tried a few premium e-juices and whole lot of budget juices like Mech Sauce, ITC, Mt. Vapor, etc. I pulled the trigger on ZampleBox since the prices seem to not be all the much more than buying budget juices with the same crap-shoot of trying to find an ADV. Anyone have experience with both care to chime in? Is it better to just keep on trying budget juices? I feel like I've thrown out a ton of money and just can't find that favorite juice flavor I'm looking for. Maybe it doesn't exist? Maybe I'm doing it all wrong and this is the right path?

Last edited by a moderator:

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
I had a ZampleBox subscription for a while, some time ago. It was a decent value. I found that I liked about 50% of the juices I received. Seemed to get better as I refined my flavor profile. Hit or miss, the price to replenish the juices I liked & "The Deeming" pushed me toward DIY. Now I make what, how much I want when I want it. Very happy & so are my coils. Not likely to buy any commercial juice again... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread