ZAP from ProVape is back on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyVsGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
I placed an order last night but I think something is messed up. It charged our credit card once but we have 2 orders in processing...Could I hope with all hope that we get 2 for the price of one and they don't notice their error. I tried figuring out how to contact them and I'd have to place a help ticket. Heck with that. We'll see what shakes out.

tomaKBRN

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Puerto Rico
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: OP request

tomaKBRN

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Puerto Rico
I read the reviews on the Provari site.One of the customers needed a replacement part for it and wasn't being helped.

I ordered one near dec 19 and also ordered some extra glass and metal tube + or ing blah blah, they sended me the package with some thingS missing, emailed them and they got home in about 3-4 days

I hear the top cap falls off easy and leaks....only reason I didnt get one.

The top cap is held by o-ring friction, no threads, so you can twist it so the word ZEN is in front of your PV or to get more vapor or throat hit.
The top cap itself has a notch so that the o ring holds in place quite nice really. to get it off I'd say a kid could do it, it's thigh.
Leaking... if you place it on it side it leaks drop by drop and in about 3-40 mins the tank is half empty. Not good

mikejm

Moved On
Dec 5, 2012
United States
I ordered one near dec 19 and also ordered some extra glass and metal tube + or ing blah blah, they sended me the package with some thingS missing, emailed them and they got home in about 3-4 days

The top cap is held by o-ring friction, no threads, so you can twist it so the word ZEN is in front of your PV or to get more vapor or throat hit.
The top cap itself has a notch so that the o ring holds in place quite nice really. to get it off I'd say a kid could do it, it's thigh.
Leaking... if you place it on it side it leaks drop by drop and in about 3-40 mins the tank is half empty. Not good

Ok, so the order was not complete, you emailed them, and so they made it right. And now it leaks a lot when left on its side. How does it vape? Is it worth all that money?

wonderland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Riverside, California
I looks like it vapes real good in the video. But for 170.00 I would expect a lot better customer service and I hate anything that leaks.My ten dollar rba never leaks,it looks just as good-maybe better on my PV and the vape is awesome. I bet the customer service would suck though if I were to ever need it.

The OP was just trying to help out anyone who had been wanting a ZAP by giving them a heads-up. Your completely uniformed opinions are really out of place and a bit obnoxious.

Sent from down a rabbit hole using Tapatalk.

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
They've had them up for a couple days. Either they got a tone of them in or interest has dropped quite a bit. I've had one in my cart the whole but just can't pull the trigger. Only because I'm not that big of a Genisis user. Pre-orders are being taken for the eBaron Dripper Pro, supposed to ship on the 21rst so I went ahead and ordered one of them instead. Dripping is more my cup of tea. And these look even better (to me) on a Provari than the ZAP. They are also taking preorders for The Killer atty if you want to put one in a tank.
http://www.houseofmods.co.uk/

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
I looks like it vapes real good in the video. But for 170.00 I would expect a lot better customer service and I hate anything that leaks.My ten dollar rba never leaks,it looks just as good-maybe better on my PV and the vape is awesome. I bet the customer service would suck though if I were to ever need it.

What 10 dollar RBA u using.... I am looking for something to take with me with no fear of leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread