ZAP from ProVape is back on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikejm

Moved On
Dec 5, 2012
United States
What 10 dollar rba u using.... I am looking for something to take with me with no fear of leaks.

Phoenix. It works great for me, but some people don't like them because it's a tight fit getting those wicks in there. I can put about ten drops in with no leakage, vertical or sideways. Mine don't leak. Vapes wonderful, really brings out the flavor in the juice.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I looks like it vapes real good in the video. But for 170.00 I would expect a lot better customer service and I hate anything that leaks.My ten dollar rba never leaks,it looks just as good-maybe better on my PV and the vape is awesome. I bet the customer service would suck though if I were to ever need it.

Ya the leaking is why I opted to go a different direction and got a REO instead of a ZEN.
    BUT, ZEN is a one man operation just like REO, and he lost his home because of Sandy. Should be obvious to everyone that he had a little down time. So I'd be inclined to cut him a little slack. Now that ENS and Provape are doing the marketing for him, things should smooth out a bit.

Oh and it's pretty hard to make a REO leak :lol:

Last edited:

tomaKBRN

ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2012
    Puerto Rico
    Ok, so the order was not complete, you emailed them, and so they made it right. And now it leaks a lot when left on its side. How does it vape? Is it worth all that money?

Yes the order was incomplete and we exanged communications about 3-4 emails and in about an hour the shipping # for the rest of the order was received.
    I think genesis style will always leak if left FULL (near 4 ml for the ZAP) and on it's side, if it's about halfway it doesn't leak but I'm a noob that has yet to mod my wick or coil, apparently an air stone like the ones in fish tank will make a better wick that the ss mesh, and last longer and leak less.
    Honestly I bought because I recently acquired a Provari mini and when you feel the quality I can say it will last me a lifetime, and having a genesis will bring your PV upkeep cost lower than buying vivis and the replacement heads.
    I've seen a DID clone or Cobra or Chobra that would be little different from the $140+ ZAP and yet achieve the same function if not better just make sure it's not coper and then plated, get one that's NOT plated, one of those has a thicker wick hole for better wicking, and 2 wick holes for U shaped wicks but the leaking will still be there, The way it works it's just hard for me to think of a solution for this other than keep in a cup at home or on the car, cup stays straight and ir you fall of a cliff the cup will catch the juice instead of your carpet

sorry for my english
    any other question I'm happy to answer :)

JohnnyVsGirl

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2012
    Las Vegas, NV
    Oopppsss totally errored out on our order. We ordered 1 Z Atty Pro, then the system popped up that their payment server was down, try again later. So we did. Now we've been charged for 2 Z Atty Pros and will have to return one. Never realized ProVape doesn't have a phone number. Had to email them a request for an RMA on the 2nd unit. Argh....

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2012
    Texas
    And they are sold out again.

I had one in my cart, but just couldn't convince myself to do it.

I have several other Genny attys and just haven't found one yet that doesn't mute my juice.

A Genny will definitely put out a ton of vapor, and you can get a wicked throat hit if that is your thing, but I just don't get the flavor I like.

mikejm

Moved On
    Dec 5, 2012
    United States
    Yes the order was incomplete and we exanged communications about 3-4 emails and in about an hour the shipping # for the rest of the order was received.
    I think genesis style will always leak if left FULL (near 4 ml for the ZAP) and on it's side, if it's about halfway it doesn't leak but I'm a noob that has yet to mod my wick or coil, apparently an air stone like the ones in fish tank will make a better wick that the ss mesh, and last longer and leak less.
    Honestly I bought because I recently acquired a Provari mini and when you feel the quality I can say it will last me a lifetime, and having a genesis will bring your PV upkeep cost lower than buying vivis and the replacement heads.
    I've seen a DID clone or Cobra or Chobra that would be little different from the $140+ ZAP and yet achieve the same function if not better just make sure it's not coper and then plated, get one that's NOT plated, one of those has a thicker wick hole for better wicking, and 2 wick holes for U shaped wicks but the leaking will still be there, The way it works it's just hard for me to think of a solution for this other than keep in a cup at home or on the car, cup stays straight and ir you fall of a cliff the cup will catch the juice instead of your carpet

sorry for my english
    any other question I'm happy to answer :)

I know from ordering in the past that Provari will sometimes ship things separately. I ordered my mini and some e juice and they were shipped separate.

You seem to be spending a lot of money looking for the perfect tank. I pretty much gave up on them and satisfied with dripping and a cheap rba that seems to hold a decent amountof juice. I hope this one works out for you. Other than the leakage issues it looks like a great vape. If it mutes you can always tighten the draw and/or bring the voltage down a couple of notches. Too much heat can ruin the flavor too.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    I placed an order last night but I think something is messed up. It charged our credit card once but we have 2 orders in processing...Could I hope with all hope that we get 2 for the price of one and they don't notice their error. I tried figuring out how to contact them and I'd have to place a help ticket. Heck with that. We'll see what shakes out.

This happened to me when I ordered my Provari. They figured it out before it shipped and I only got one (damnit), but good luck!

varivapr

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    New York
    they went on sale at 12pm pst today and I was determined to have one but I had to be to work 30 minutes before order time. Luckily a trustworthy fellow vaper and good friend made sure I got one. It shipped within minutes. Im psyched. Ive been using an AGA-T+ and am not expecting a huge improvement in performance but they sure do look pretty

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread