ZAP vs iHybrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spraintz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
I have been in a similar situation myself. I can't bring myself to go with a true "hybrid" yet as I like to put different atomizers on my mods instead of being kinda "locked in" to an integrated piece.

Now, I do like the looks and in some cases the small size you can get with a hybrid. In this case I have become a fan small mods that look like a hybrid when the right atty is on it. I currently have BliSS on top of my GP PAPS w/ 18350 tube and it totally looks like a hybrid......and is even smaller than most hybrids.

Personally I will be getting a ZAP when they are in stock for the following reasons:
1. It will look and perform awesome on my Provari
2. It looks great and will give a hybrid look to my Puresmoker Legacy mini
3. The Ihybrid seems to be more readily available than the ZAP (both new and on classifieds) so I would rather get a new ZAP at normal price while I can.

Dunno if any of that helps yer decision but I'm sure you'll be happy whatever way you decide. I would probably suggest to act extremely quickly if looking to get the ZAP as I bet it will be sold out extremely fast.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I was real excited about trying to get a ZAP, a while back. But the restock date has been pushed back so many times, I've sorta lost interest. I have my DiD clones and AGAs working well on my Provaris, so I see no big advantage to getting a ZAP. I tried a ZAP at a local meet up recently, and wasn't overly impressed. To airy for me. I prefer my clones, to be honest.

shooter445

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Virginia
Seeing as you can kick the iHybrid...I would go with the ihy, worst case scenario the electronics go out on the kick the ihy can still be use mechaniclally, the prozap would be out of comission untill repaired! I personally dont use VV/VW and honestly IMO dont think its nees with a genesis atty.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread