Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Thanks.. now do I order the ZAU or wait a few more weeks for Bliss..

The end result will be the same. They both are very well made, and will vape well, when properly set up. They are quite difference in appearance and layout. Bliss has a shielded tank. The ZAU doesn't. The Bliss has 5 openings in the top deck, allowing for several configurations. The ZAU is a single mesh wick unit, with an insulated wick hole, which some people remove, some don't. The Bliss has a threaded top cap. The ZAU uses o rings to attach the top cap. The Bliss has 2 very small vent holes, 180 degrees apart. The ZAU has one, which can be adjusted to line up with the wick/coil.
I'd weigh the differences, and see which would work for you.

neonballoon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
United States
The end result will be the same. They both are very well made, and will vape well, when properly set up. They are quite difference in appearance and layout. Bliss has a shielded tank. The ZAU doesn't. The Bliss has 5 openings in the top deck, allowing for several configurations. The ZAU is a single mesh wick unit, with an insulated wick hole, which some people remove, some don't. The Bliss has a threaded top cap. The ZAU uses o rings to attach the top cap. The Bliss has 2 very small vent holes, 180 degrees apart. The ZAU has one, which can be adjusted to line up with the wick/coil.
I'd weigh the differences, and see which would work for you.

If you block the extra ZAU hole, does it not have wicking problems?

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
If you block the extra ZAU hole, does it not have wicking problems?

The ZU has a fill hole, a wick hole, and a ground screw. The fill hole is not threaded. The Bliss has 5 holes in the deck. 2 of which have screws for using as grounds, and 3 which are unthreaded, for use in various wick configurations. On the current set up on the one I have, I have 1 wick in one hole. An open fill hole (unthreaded), and I plugged the other unthreaded hole with a piece of a wood match stick.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Have you tried both? I'm really torn between ZAU and Bliss. Any difference in ease of setting it up or the amount of juice it's prone to leak?

Yes, I have both. Actually, my Z is a ZAP, but it's the same platform. IMO, the ZAP sets up slightly easier than the Bliss, because there's a little more room. The work space on the Bliss is a bit tight. But they're both nice RBAs. You'd probably be happy with either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread