13246-d.jpg

Nice place we got here!
Alright, done packing my stuff .... now where is my area? :D

Nathanial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Michigan
hey guys, is anyone having problems with yoir zna ? mine is "restarting" only happens with low batt, no error messages it simple restart, i messured the battery and it was at 3.8v my coil is 1,8 vaping at 18 watts.

what do you think ?

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

http://www.evolvapor.com/datasheet/dna30.pdf

device resets: If the battery is not able to power the device at the desired setting, or the battery is
excessively discharged, the device may go immediately into a low voltage shutdown. If firing the device
causes the screen to blank out and then display the welcome screen, you should charge, replace or
upgrade your battery. This is especially common at power settings above 20 watts.

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
hey guys, is anyone having problems with yoir zna ? mine is "restarting" only happens with low batt, no error messages it simple restart, i messured the battery and it was at 3.8v my coil is 1,8 vaping at 18 watts.

what do you think ?

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

I think you should contact Mike.

BlackBag

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Good afternoon BB...hope all is well with you. Just sitting here watching it snow again...and the high winds and frigid temps moving in tonight..kind of like a broken record

Hi Iowa,
I'm great, thanks for asking. Kind of chilly down here too. I don't think we got much above 60 today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread