Zen~ Family Reunion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
Hey Guys How has everyone been doing? Sorry life has taken me away from the forums as of late.. But dealing with divorce, the business.. losing half of it etc.. lots of fun stuff.. But I am trying to keep my head up and stay positive and surround myself with positive people! So Lets Keep on vaping!

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Hello Zen People....another crazy week here but starting to get excited for Vapebash....it will be here before we know it. Hubby and I have convention and a mini vacation in a couple of weeks, heading down south so hopefully will get away from the snow. The weather this year has been so strange there is no guarantee of that:laugh:

readmermaid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
Been so long since I've 'seen' all of ya'll - lots of love & kisses!

A special 'hi' to Mike. And to Jason - so sorry about your troubles. Hullo, too, John, you sweet thing!

Still feel we are a special group. Certainly, I couldn't have left cigs behind 5 years ago without the help of this crew...

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
Oh and yeah mike ya need to come say Hi Much more often :) Have you guys seen the SandStone ZNA? Pretty sweet if ya ask me! (shameless plug)

https://www.electronicstix.com/collections/zenesis-hybrid-mods/products/zna-lite-colors?variant=1000912396

DSCN3351_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread