Zen~ Family Reunion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaimmin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Mumbai, India
Hey guys, just got my ZNA Lite after a long wait and am loving it.

Though there are two things that are bothering me, 1) it won't flip screen from left to right, and 2) there is no stealth mode. I tried holding the fire button along with the up and down buttons, but no luck. All i get is Left Mode with up button and Normal Mode with the down.

Please help.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Copied from a great guy on FB....... Lock ZNA by clicking fire button 5 times. Press and hold fire button press and hold right button at the same time, keep holding until left or right mode shows up, keep holding until the right mode comes up. Repeat the same thing but with the left button for stealth. If you want right mode, but are in left mode, left mode will show up first, keep holding until right mode shows up then release the buttons.

Jaimmin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Mumbai, India
Copied from a great guy on FB....... Lock ZNA by clicking fire button 5 times. Press and hold fire button press and hold right button at the same time, keep holding until left or right mode shows up, keep holding until the right mode comes up. Repeat the same thing but with the left button for stealth. If you want right mode, but are in left mode, left mode will show up first, keep holding until right mode shows up then release the buttons.

Wow, it was that simple huh :oops:

Feel so stupid. But where ever i saw or read, it said to hold it down for 5 seconds and not 10!

Thanks a ton :thumb:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Happy Saturday !!

The_perfect_day_at_the_beach_picnic.jpg

Status