Status
Not open for further replies.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
If you haven't branched out to try some of the other flavors you should give them a shot...they are really good!!
i always have a tank of the RY4 in my pocket. ever since day 1 i have been vaping this stuff, and i still love it. i do wish there was an extra flavor or different PG/VG ratio option.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
I have not but have heard it is surprisingly good!! LOL
The zen peach reminds me of those Arizona tea drinks. It is really mellow, I would've liked a little more peachiness. I just like sweet things though. Has anyone tried the new nacho chip flavor?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i have tried the nacho and it is surprisingly good!! taste just like a dorrito chip!!!!
The zen peach reminds me of those Arizona tea drinks. It is really mellow, I would've liked a little more peachiness. I just like sweet things though. Has anyone tried the new nacho chip flavor?

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
i’m definitely gonna get this next. i don’t like overpowering, overly-sweet juices and from what i’ve been reading the peach seems to have a hint of peach, which is up my alley. when i first bought the blueberry kona coffee i was afraid it would be too overpowering because blueberry anything has a tendency to lean in that direction but it’s turned out to be one of my favorites. it’s so smooth and has that hint of blueberry that i taste with each vape but without being obnoxious. i’m hoping hopefully the peach will have those same qualities.

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC

it definitely has the Apollo characteristic that i like of being mellow. but i agree that there's room for them to turn up the peachiness just a wee bit more. i can taste the peach better when i crank up my ego twist all the way, though i prefer to keep it on a lower setting.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Zen Peach Tea is the one I chose for my free bottle. I am really looking forward to it. I don't have a VV anything yet. Not sure what I want yet and all see to not have enough battery life for me if I want to stay with a small round something. It is good to know that their juices have a mellow quality. I haven't found any of the smack you in the face juices that I like. Really excited for it to arrive now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread