Zenesis Informational/Help thread. Please Post questions and answers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
Hey guys you requested this thread a few days ago. So here it is. Please post any great Zenesis Info here and if possible try to help others with their Zenesis related questions. I know i can't do it all and want to express my sincere appreciation to those Zen Folk who help others on a Daily Basis!

Cheers!
Jason and the Rest of the ElectronicStix Team.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
I talked to Mike and he said those were not really included in the SW update kit. He was going to sell them seperately and if i need them i can get them and put them up on the site. He also stated they dont normally come with the SW in the new kits either but i will ask if that is a possibility to put them in with them in the future.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
I talked to Mike and he said those were not really included in the SW update kit. He was going to sell them seperately and if i need them i can get them and put them up on the site. He also stated they dont normally come with the SW in the new kits either but i will ask if that is a possibility to put them in with them in the future.

very cool. ill look for them in the future... thanks jason.

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
Here's a question that I'm sure your tired of...
When are you getting more in?

I believe I heard sometime next week, but I won't swear to it........Your best bet is to keep an eye on the ENS threads. I think the ENS website also has Wish Lists, and a Newsletter you can subscribe to, as well as a Facebook page.

Best advice is to stay alert and stay mobile.........LOL

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
Shark attack?
At this point I'd be tempted to shoot someone for one....

Just kidding.....

maybe.

Perhaps mob buying frenzy would have been better phrased........LOL.........anyway, it won't be long until the next supply of APVs arrive at vendors. Don't shoot anybody quite yet.........

I know it seems like an impossible task to be able to buy one, but, really, the number of monthly APVs sent to vendors has increased dramatically. It's just that the demand far outstrips the availability no matter what that number is. In December the total number of APVs and Zattys available will be well over a 1000 and that number will continue to increase each month.

You should have one in your hands soon............

Last edited:

pnc81498

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
Central NJ
Could someone with a bam post a short step by step process on cleaning up a BAm contacts that might need to be cleaned up a bit for grounding issue? I don't have mine yet Mike should have shipped today:evil:, But i have a friend having the issue and i dont have 1 to tear down yet to explain it ..

Thanks in advance..

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
Could someone with a bam post a short step by step process on cleaning up a BAm contacts that might need to be cleaned up a bit for grounding issue? I don't have mine yet Mike should have shipped today:evil:, But i have a friend having the issue and i dont have 1 to tear down yet to explain it ..

Thanks in advance..

If you could go read the last two pages on the chit chat thread, there has been a big discussion with pictures tonight on the switches as there are differences depending on which switch you have. I have the new switch and didn't have to do any anodizing clean up on my BAM, although some people did........

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
i just wanted to say THANK YOU jason and mike for this new SW tank, that took care of the last little gripe i had that irked me about it, (didnt like putting chap stick on my sw) works absolutely perfect now.

I also wanted to post the right size o ring for the tanks are #15, and for the top cap #16, (thanks andy) if you use those sizes w/ the new tank it will not leak at all and you can still turn it very easily to line up the airhole. thanks again jason and mike and as pg would say...

"vape... hard, live long." :laugh:

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
Yea that's what my plan was figured i would try and see if someone took notes and we could have gotten a good process here on help thread :) yea looking 4 the easy way lol... ok i will piece it together...

Thanks dearme ;)

No, I wasn't implying that. It was just that there were two solutions depending on which switch you had. If you have the new switch, you don't have to do anything to the anodizing, at least I didn't. If your friend has the old switch, there were several different opinions on what you needed to do.........and I didn't pay a lot of attention to the old switch solutions........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread