Status
Not open for further replies.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I think $115, then $15 for the optional lunar drip tip if I recall. Not cheap, but IMO worth it. I may get a second for my other mod, since this is the last run. I need help.

Lol it is addictive, if thats what you mean. I just spentthe last of my vape budget on a hades v2 mod and now im deciding whether or not to click buy on a quasar. I still have a brass monkee I havent even touched yet. Stupid I know. Id feel better if I could sell some of my stuff. Where are the classifieds around here anyway? I cant find it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Uncle Chunk

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Yukon, OK, USA
I think $115, then $15 for the optional lunar drip tip if I recall. Not cheap, but IMO worth it. I may get a second for my other mod, since this is the last run. I need help.

The only place I've seen the SS still in stock is http://legadgets.com/quasar-rda with shipping it comes to $140.00

I got a Vaperev Nemesis back in July & Ive been wanting a Zenith V2 for it OH SO BADLY!!! The Zenith V2 with the Tiger Brass AFC ring would look F-ING AMAZING on my VR Neme, man do I have it bad for that RDA, lol. I actually want a Zenith V2 more than a Atmomixani 3D or even a Striker & those have options for 20x1 threading that would thread directly onto my Neme. I just ABSOLUTELY LOVE two toned polished brass & stainless steel, thus why I paid $200 for my VR Neme (well that & its a FANTASTIC quality mod, TOTALLY worth the money IMHO) & why I want the Zenith V2 with the Tiger Brass so badly. Based on the reviews Ive seen (RiP Trippers, Todd & pretty much every other review) the Zenith performs as well or better than any other high end RDA on the market today, especially with ribbon wire which its technically designed for. Other than the two toned brass & SS, flavor is what's really important to me & based on the reviews the Zenith ROCKS the flavor. Unfortunately my vape budget is nil atm but I actually got a used but in good condition Xbox 360 from my neighbor for free, he just gave it to me saying that he never plays it anymore, I thought that was pretty cool of him. He also gave me a brand new, unopened Cabela's Survival "Shadows of Katmai" game that has a wireless shotgun/rifle with a scope, that was so nice of him. I haven't really played video games since I was like 17 & really have no desire to play them now. I'm hoping to sell them on Craigslist for like $75-$100 & then I'll just need to save up another $25 or so & HOPEFULLY by then I can find a Zenith V2 in stock somewhere. shmovapes is supposed to get more in by 3-14, I sure hope I have the money for one before they sell out. So I heard something about this next batch of Zenith V2's being the final run of the production, can anyone confirm or debunk this? OK, sorry about the novel of a post fellow vapers, I can get a little zealous about vape stuff, especially high end mods & RBA's/RDA's. Until next time, have a good one, take care & of course VAPE ON!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread