Zenith V 2.5 Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loopy1224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
Brick, New Jersey
I was going to pick up a Zenith V 2.5 and saw the warning below on Kidney Puncher. I like my V2 a lot and was happy to see a bottom feed version of it. Now i'm hesitant to pull the trigger. Has anyone had any issues? Could it be that people with nom-lp Reos were ordering? Appreciate any insight you may have

REO Owners: We've received mixed reports on whether or not these units will properly thread on to a Reo. Some Reo owners have reported success, some have not. We cannot promise these will thread onto your particular Reo. Please understand that if you buy this and it will not thread on to your Reo, you can NOT return it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slappy3139

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
New Iberia, LA, USA
I was going to pick up a Zenith V 2.5 and saw the warning below on Kidney Puncher. I like my V2 a lot and was happy to see a bottom feed version of it. Now i'm hesitant to pull the trigger. Has anyone had any issues? Could it be that people with nom-lp Reos were ordering? Appreciate any insight you may have

REO Owners: We've received mixed reports on whether or not these units will properly thread on to a Reo. Some Reo owners have reported success, some have not. We cannot promise these will thread onto your particular Reo. Please understand that if you buy this and it will not thread on to your Reo, you can NOT return it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have 4 reos and the zenith 2.5 i got from kidneypuncher only screwed down on 1 of them, it might be a better option to order a bf zenith clone from chowderhead[emoji41]

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I have 4 reos and the zenith 2.5 i got from kidneypuncher only screwed down on 1 of them, it might be a better option to order a bf zenith clone from chowderhead[emoji41]

For the people who have them, he is willing to try and recut the threads. He offered anyway. Didn't read to the end to see if the person took him up on the offer.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I have 2 authentic v2.5 and can confirm both do not wanna thread onto LP REO. Been using the two Zeniths in non-bf mode on mechs until I could finally get my first REO (the other day!) Couldn't be more ticked about it but glad I ran into his thread. Will see if I can get him to work on these two and maybe modify some of these other atties around here.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread