Status
Not open for further replies.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Any other options for the bf posts? Seems to be sold out everywhere.
The v2.5 comes w/a bf pin installed and a pos post screw included for standard use.

So I should have an extra post and pin from vape storm I'll probably not use. Have to pick up an lp reo grand here soon and make sure it's compatico b4 I'm sure.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
The v2.5 comes w/a bf pin installed and a pos post screw included for standard use.

So I should have an extra post and pin from vape storm I'll probably not use. Have to pick up an lp reo grand here soon and make sure it's compatico b4 I'm sure.

Actually it doesn't. Everywhere I have checked it just says it is removable to put a BF pin in it. You still have to buy the pin separate...

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Actually it doesn't. Everywhere I have checked it just says it is removable to put a BF pin in it. You still have to buy the pin separate...
Mine came with it installed.

Check out the last page or so of the pre order thread in the Ikenvape forum. [emoji12]

Last edited:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Probably. There is nothing in the description that says it has the BF pin included. It also was a V2 and not a V2.5 as you had mentioned... Thanks...

Have a link to the 2.5? What are the difference between that and the v2? Will the v2.5 take the bf kit for the v2 or need to order a different one?

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Probably. There is nothing in the description that says it has the BF pin included. It also was a V2 and not a V2.5 as you had mentioned... Thanks...

Me 178! All Pre-orders are out the door!
This has been the most tiring weekend. Each order was carefully assembled and packed. For each one, we had to background work to match notes, with comments to emails, verifying addresses and special requirements. CMII sent all units in individual boxes with a string of paper tied around each set EXCEPT for the Coppers which all came in an individual bag of Copper rings.Then folks started changing their orders when they finally made it to the shipping labels. My god :laugh:
Anyway, I hope you guys love your new Zenith V2.5 models. It looks like we have a few more units, a few extra rings and One Driptip. I'm just waiting on one more customer, you remember the one, called Customs, 70 some emails :laugh: for irony
From our hearts, Thank you so much for hanging in there guys.

^ from Isaac

icXdXoM.jpg

^ the one i received. how i received it.

are you sure of that? please explain. i hate to get duped. though, i suspect isaac is on the up and up.

and yes, the preorder was for the v2. though the v2.5 was what we're supposed to have received due to isaac refusing a shipment of v2 attys that weren't right. which of course took longer. that might be why we received the BF installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread