Zero nic DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristin0624

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Bradenton, Florida, United States
So I'm figuring that nothing is as easy as it sounds, but thinking maybe this is. I think I am ready to go zero nic. I haven't done DIY yet, but I am assuming if I'm not using nic, the formula for a 50/50 mix is as simple as 50pg/50vg and start around 12.5% of volume for flavor concentrates? Haha, sorry if this is a dumb question or repeat...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
The percentage of flavor used can vary from under 1% to 30% or more. It's dependent upon the specific flavor used and what result you're after.

Unless you're certain that the flavor concentrate you're using is only good at high percentages, it's best to start low and add flavor until you get the desired effect.

Kristin0624

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Bradenton, Florida, United States
That's all there is to it.

Another thing to keep in mind: If you're fussy about your PG/VG ratio, the flavor concentrate can throw off the ratio, as most flavorings are PG or alcohol-based.

Thanks, not that picky, just don't like much TH... I know, weird. I'm sure it will take some experiments, and if I get too much, I have plenty of broke friends that will vape the unvapeable. Lol

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread