Zero Nic'ers only: What are your favorite 0 nic juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
I'm vaping for the fun of it, 0 nic, not a smoker for years now. Trying to find a delicious full time 0 nic juice. Anyway I see in this forum there are a large handful of other 0 nic vapers. Wondering what juices you love and why. Interested in flavors, mint/menthol, throat hit (if any) and throat hit increasers, pg vs vg vs pg/vg, and sore throat/dry nose issues with your mix. What have you settled on that you really enjoy?

For example, read this in another thread that interests me:

I add 4 drops of Desert Ship tobacco flavour and one drop of Cherry, both FlavourArt, to 5ml of VG. Inexpensive and simple. I even get throat hit from this mix, but I've been off nicotine for a long time. As I've stated elsewhere, I get throat hit off mentholated cough drops. My wife likes the smell -- kind of like Cherry pipe tobacco.

What do you like?

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Last edited:

BeatNic

Dec 2, 2010
TX
Really would like to see more responses to this thread!!

The only juices I've found to be even remotely satisfying at 0mg are those from Backwoods Brew, but they nixed the 2 BEST ONES they had for whatever reason (E-Joker and RY4 - I think a shared ingredient was getting too hard for them to obtain or something) and on top of that, they've gotten almost impossibly difficult to order from in recent months due to some never-ending restructuring/remodeling they've been going through. I'm getting kind of fed up with them as I'm about to run out everything and have no idea who else makes any decent 0 nic juice.

Although I do remember Pure Vapes has a few non-tobacco flavors I like.

Zeus you say, Unhooked? Worth a shot I suppose...

Another zero Nic'er here. I am working my way through the Alice in Vapeland deluxe sampler.

https://aliceinvapeland.com/products/1/a-bit-of-everything

Everything is tasty but as this is my first e-juice I have nothing to compare it to.

Actually I have a question. The last few flavors I have tried have seemed less flavorful. So I went back to retry some of the first flavors and they now also don't seem to have the vibrant flavor they first had. Does this mean the atomizer I am dripping into is dying? Vapor production is still very high.

Rig is a Voncano Lavatube 2.0 with a 3.0 high resistance atomizer. Voltage is at 5.0.

I have read a ton of reviews about AiV and have never seen mention of this so I don't think it is the juice.

I don't vape all day, btw, just evenings while watching tv.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
my very first juice order had a bunch of no nic juices.. I somehow KNEW that I was going to be a chain vaper and since I was a less than half a pack of ultra light menthol smoker.. no nic was the way to go for me.
I like lots of flavors..from MVB, whipped cream, candy cane, teaberry and cafe coffee are in the ADV line up - and I drip a bunch more from them. Amaretto is a VERY flavorful juice from them... and spot on.
I have one juice.. mocha from smokesmooth that I wish came in 55 gallon drums. It's clear.. no gunking up any vessels and the flavor.. can't pinpoint coffee or chocolate but a perfect blend of the two. I have not tried it with nicotine.. no need. It's not cheap so I have to ration myself on it.

I am however, not about throat hit at all. I do want to feel the nose exhale sometimes.. that's what minty flavors are for in my juice box. I'm still looking for the spot on after dinner pillow mint flavor.. even been trying to mix my own of that flavor.. no great shakes yet.

lissa5168

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
East TN
The only one I've tried so far is the Mint 0mg cartos that came with my Volt. (Picked mint because, like Unhooked, I was a menthol smoker.) I do like it, and it's a good flavor, but it's just not the "it" thing I'm looking for yet. I'm anxiously awaiting my 6 pack sampler from PEC. Sounds like I may have to try that Mocha from Smokesmooth too .... love me a mocha coffee.

I'm also hoping some of these juices will help me with my sweet cravings too. After quitting the cigs a few years ago (yes, I had slider moments), I gained 40 lbs. Took that off last year as my resolution and have kept it off so far. But wow sometimes I get some weird cravings for sweets now! And I was never a big sweet eater! Vaping just seems like an all-around good security blanket for my ex-addictions so I don't slip. :)

I'll definitely report back once I get my juice order (due Thursday) and have a chance to try them. I'm also not too far from Mountain Oak Vapors, so I plan on checking them out on my next trip to Chattanooga. I hear great things about them!

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
Strawberry Serum from RAWR vapor is fabulous. I vaped through the sample bottle they sent the day I got it. I've got high hopes for Truth Serum and Peach Serum from them but they're in the steeping drawer right now. Menthol in them is overpowering right now and they need some time to settle down. They do fruity flavors with menthol and the menthol just adds a welcome coolness/freshness to the vape. Impatiently waiting for the rest to steep.......

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I enjoy the same juice from my favorite vendors in 0mg and 6mg. For me, the biggest help is changing the juice delivery system. Using a dual-coil RDA helps 0mg juice compensate for the lack of throat hit. Wlad from Ahlusion can, if asked, changed up the formula of his juices to help them have more throat hit.

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
Using a dual-coil RDA helps 0mg juice compensate for the lack of throat hit.

What is an RDA? A rebuildable? What are some examples of those, from slowtech?

Wlad from Ahlusion can, if asked, changed up the formula of his juices to help them have more throat hit.

Any idea what he does? I consistently get 0 throat hit and I vape 0 nic only.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
I DIY, and have been vaping 0mg for a month now. My favorite flavor is DIY Juicy Peach from TFA mixed at 13% flavor and 70PG/30VG.

I can take or leave TH most of the time, so that doesn't much matter to me,,,,,,,,,and if I really feel like I have to have it, I do a peppermint menthol mix at 10% peppermint 4% menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread