Zero Nicotine flavors?

Discussion in 'Zero Nicotine Vaping and Quitting Vaping' started by vaporator2000, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vaporator2000

vaporator2000 Registered Supplier

Hey everyone!

I am a college student and have been smoking 24mg ejuice for about two months now (only one cigarette during this time, and I threw it out after a few pulls). Now that finals are done, I was wondering if anyone can recommend some 0 MG juice until stress comes back around and class starts again?

I have a preference for non-artificial tasting vapes. Fruity or sweet is good, minus the overly-sweet corn-syrupy taste. Virgin vapor has a few expensive juices but for some reason they all taste like perfume (mango, pomegranate, etc.)

Any feedback is appreciated!

P.S. I just ordered some Ms. T's flavors.

2. markfm

markfm PIF Moderator Verified Member

Supporting member
    At 0 mg, sweet, you might want to try your hand at diy. It is pretty easy for simple single fruit flavors. I like natures flavors organic coffee bean flavorings, but Capellas and perfumers apprentice also have good stuff, affordable. These flavorings would typically be used by me at 15 - 20%, with the remainder being plain pg and vg; other people go lighter on flavorings, it is personal preference.

Alternately, depending in what you want, check kick bass vapers, they do good sweets.

3. OregonYeti

OregonYeti Senior Member Verified Member

Once I get to 0-nicotine, I hope I never give in to it again. It has been hard enough to get to where I am (3 mg/cc and headed to 0).
    I do like vaping, though. ECBlend makes a great 0-nic Chocolate Mint Coconut Crunch. I get it with their "cool hit" option.

4. vaporator2000

vaporator2000 Registered Supplier

I like that idea Oregon, I just ordered some of that stuff. I am not much of a menthol fan, but I am thinking that the mint is minty enough! =)

5. JessicaRvn

JessicaRvn Full Member

my personal choice is the richer tobacco flavour with a sweet note

currently I use a cuban cigar flavour mixed with chocolate creme and vanilla

my next will probably be a honey flue cured tobacco

maybe come october I may look into a real fall type flavour like a pipe tobacco with a pumpkin spice or something

6. Ronaldo

Ronaldo Full Member Verified Member

I add 4 drops of Desert Ship tobacco flavour and one drop of Cherry, both FlavourArt, to 5ml of VG. Inexpensive and simple. I even get throat hit from this mix, but I've been off nicotine for a long time. As I've stated elsewhere, I get throat hit off mentholated cough drops. My wife likes the smell -- kind of like Cherry pipe tobacco.

7. jifjifjif

jifjifjif Vaping Master Verified Member

I hear that a mixture of pg, vg, cinnamon oil flavor and menthol is a good throat hit juice at zero nicotine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.