Zmax mini extender sleeve

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebgold

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Wichita, KS
Just wanted to let people know that you can get an extender sleeve to use an 18650 here, Zmax Extender Sleeve.
I have one, it works great. A friend ordered one from Sweet-Vapes and didn't notice it's a shorter one that requires two for an 18560, for more than double the price of the ecigsupply one.
I'm annoyed that they're selling it that way, he wasted his money on a pointless sleeve and shipping and it was still cheaper to order the longer one than to order the second one from Sweet-Vapes, they even charge more for shipping.

Just sharing the info

mark40511

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lexington KY
Just wanted to let people know that you can get an extender sleeve to use an 18650 here, Zmax Extender Sleeve.
I have one, it works great. A friend ordered one from Sweet-Vapes and didn't notice it's a shorter one that requires two for an 18560, for more than double the price of the ecigsupply one.
I'm annoyed that they're selling it that way, he wasted his money on a pointless sleeve and shipping and it was still cheaper to order the longer one than to order the second one from Sweet-Vapes, they even charge more for shipping.

Just sharing the info

I need to buy this.........But do you know if this will work with both (2) 18350 batteries AND / OR and 18650 and more importantly, is it stainless? I can't believe they didn't note that in the description...Since I have a stainless z max mini, it only uses the short 18350 battery and the battery life is AWFUL.......I only get about 2 hours and 15 minutes and the battery takes 5 hours to charge. I love the zax mini unit itself, but hate 18350 single battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread