Zmax

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbalz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
Kentucky Florence Y'All
I bought a zmax on sept. 14 2012 about 3 months ago. with the understanding that it came with a 6 month warranty. well the center post at the top where you would thread your vivi nova in (or whatever you would use) snapped off and the positive wire came off as well. Now I cant even get the store to call me back and I am just wondering how or who i need to get a hold of for a warranty claim.I have left a email and a voicemail with no response or call back. I paid $120 for this and it only lasted me 3 months, not very happy.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
Messages are answered M-F and you will get called back when they get them all out on Monday. We can exchange it out if the site said 6 months back then. But since we have slashed the price as low as possible they no longer carry that warranty. As for it snapping off how did it happen. Because Physical damage is not covered, if it was dropped or sat on. Not Covered. we will require you to send the unit in for inspection. Once inspected if deemed a warranty issue we will gladly send you a replacement. As for e mails i have not seen any of your e-mails and we have two people that watch that mail box. I will have him look again tonight but i for one have not seen your e-mail.

kbalz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
Kentucky Florence Y'All
Messages are answered M-F and you will get called back when they get them all out on Monday. We can exchange it out if the site said 6 months back then. But since we have slashed the price as low as possible they no longer carry that warranty. As for it snapping off how did it happen. Because Physical damage is not covered, if it was dropped or sat on. Not Covered. we will require you to send the unit in for inspection. Once inspected if deemed a warranty issue we will gladly send you a replacement. As for e mails i have not seen any of your e-mails and we have two people that watch that mail box. I will have him look again tonight but i for one have not seen your e-mail.

Yeah I called last wed. and emailed same day . As for how it happened , I was screwing the nova down, and once I had it about snug the center pulled right out of the bigger top cap. Then the positive wire broke off from the center post deeming it a paper weight. Now I have dropped this thing before and It still worked with no problems. So when you say after inspection if deemed a warranty issue we will replace , well then I'm probably just waisting my time. I'm dont really need it replaced per say Can't this one be fixed with a new top cap ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread