ZNA PRO - Discuss the upcoming release of a legendary partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Some of the people posting here are the exact same people who criticized me for my " Hussar Vapes out business " thread.

And yet here they are making Provape out of business musings without providing evidence. Provape atleast has a website up and running and are responding to customer emails, unlike Hussar Vapes.

Very Hypocritical!

Who's Hussar Vapes?

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Some of the people posting here are the exact same people who criticized me for my " Hussar Vapes out business " thread.

And yet here they are making Provape out of business musings without providing evidence. Provape atleast has a website up and running and are responding to customer emails, unlike Hussar Vapes.

Very Hypocritical!

So sad.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

Very Hypocritical!
And the point of your post is?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia

Very Hypocritical!

Nope...

Here's the differences;

You started a thread stating Hussar was 'out of business', despite them regularly releasing product and upgrades to existing products and being very active on their social media platforms. To which you found out and had your problem resolved. Your thread was closed down by a moderator prior to you getting resolution.

This thread was discussing a new, collaborative mod that has been in the pipeline for a considerable amount of time, which many of us were keen to see and perhaps buy. Zen has left this forum now - Provape have not been active on the forum either even in their own sponsors forum. Both were very active not so long ago. Hussar has never been on the forum.

Provape are running down their stocks and haven't replaced them - even their most popular lines. They haven't created anything new, so speculation is running wild even on their own sponsored forum. Every post that discusses this potential closure is filled with thanks to Provape and hope that they carry on.

Most, if not all of the posts here have not been done out of spite (unlike yours). Most have been done with humour at us still looking for updates of a mod after such a long time. Most of us are actually making jokes or posting pictures that are poking fun at ourselves.

So perhaps I have been hypercritical when discussing your Hussar post... or perhaps I just lost my patience after spending so much of my own time writing detailed responses to try and help resolve issues with your seemingly endless problems with various RTAs ... without hardly a "thanks"

... and finally - in the immortal words of Danny Glover - "I'm too old for this sh.."

Akrotiri

Moved On
Oct 4, 2016
Nope...

Here's the differences;

You started a thread stating Hussar was 'out of business', despite them regularly releasing product and upgrades to existing products and being very active on their social media platforms. To which you found out and had your problem resolved. Your thread was closed down by a moderator prior to you getting resolution.

This thread was discussing a new, collaborative mod that has been in the pipeline for a considerable amount of time, which many of us were keen to see and perhaps buy. Zen has left this forum now - Provape have not been active on the forum either even in their own sponsors forum. Both were very active not so long ago. Hussar has never been on the forum.

Provape are running down their stocks and haven't replaced them - even their most popular lines. They haven't created anything new, so speculation is running wild even on their own sponsored forum. Every post that discusses this potential closure is filled with thanks to Provape and hope that they carry on.

Most, if not all of the posts here have not been done out of spite (unlike yours). Most have been done with humour at us still looking for updates of a mod after such a long time. Most of us are actually making jokes or posting pictures that are poking fun at ourselves.

So perhaps I have been hypercritical when discussing your Hussar post... or perhaps I just lost my patience after spending so much of my own time writing detailed responses to try and help resolve issues with your seemingly endless problems with various RTAs ... without hardly a "thanks"

... and finally - in the immortal words of Danny Glover - "I'm too old for this sh.."
I thanked you when you helped me with my with my one issue regarding only one of my RTA's.

As for Provape I agree their silence is deafening but until they are officially OOB you are partaking in the very same thing you criticized me of doing.

But that's over and done with and we should just change the subject.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
I thanked you when you helped me with my with my one issue regarding only one of my RTA's.

As for Provape I agree their silence is deafening but until they are officially OOB you are partaking in the very same thing you criticized me of doing.

But that's over and done with and we should just change the subject.

Agreed - lets move on :)

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
I think we can now accept that our majority prediction was correct and that this project is officially bust. Sadly, it has been bust for a long time.

I can understand Provape's reason for holding back information to their client base. It is not simple to set in place the processes of closing down a medium sized enterprise. But Zen could simply have said that the project was unviable, wouldn't be going ahead and left it at that.

This is not a moan about the sad demise of Provape, it's merely a closing remark from me on this particular mod.

Akrotiri

Moved On
Oct 4, 2016
I think we can now accept that our majority prediction was correct and that this project is officially bust. Sadly, it has been bust for a long time.

I can understand Provape's reason for holding back information to their client base. It is not simple to set in place the processes of closing down a medium sized enterprise. But Zen could simply have said that the project was unviable, wouldn't be going ahead and left it at that.

This is not a moan about the sad demise of Provape, it's merely a closing remark from me on this particular mod.

Are you going to purchase the Rokakku based on all this? Which I suspect was initially planned as the Kabuki v2 but changed plans do to the liberalization of certain laws in certain states.

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread