ZNA PRO - Discuss the upcoming release of a legendary partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Ok now I'm fantasizing about an Apache chipset in a Billet Box...I wonder if the SecDef would be willing to let BBV have one for testing...

Try this HB...

f8d9ed118c9e2bc85188f979b0415370.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I love the VO chipset information, thank you. One thing I could not find anywhere is where it is manufactured (country of origin). I assume it is China as the review speaks of the Chinese market and Chinese manufactures but I could not find where the country of origin is actually stated. Did I miss it?

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
I love the VO chipset information, thank you. One thing I could not find anywhere is where it is manufactured (country of origin). I assume it is China as the review speaks of the Chinese market and Chinese manufactures but I could not find where the country of origin is actually stated. Did I miss it?

Way I read it, the processor was Chinese made (possibly a collaborative effort) and the PCB was made and assembled in Riverside, CA. The basic components are probably a mixture of both... even Provape was forced to use some over seas components as I recall. But you are right, it's pedigree is a bit lacking in documented detail.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Way I read it, the processor was Chinese made (possibly a collaborative effort) and the PCB was made and assembled in Riverside, CA. The basic components are probably a mixture of both... even Provape was forced to use some over seas components as I recall. But you are right, it's pedigree is a bit lacking in documented detail.
I emailed them and asked. I don't expect a answer until after the weekend. If it is MADE IN U.S.A.(or anywhere but China for that matter), one would think that would be predominately stated somewhere on their site.

EDIT: With 23 ProVari's between Jackie and I, I'm not really worried about it. Still, it would be nice to be able to entertain the idea of getting a nice shiny new toy to play with. ;)

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I would think the "Made in USA" tag would be nice too...a bit of reassurance in this wayward world.

However, with the 8-8-16 scar on the industry, a foul smelling wound carved out by the tobacco Mafia (BT, BP, & BG), maybe it's not the best time for vape products to boast "Made in USA"...

As with all corrupt government systems, I'm 100% sure someone is weaving their way through loopholes, left and right, to continue bringing good products to the market...

Maybe the un/intentional "secrecy" behind this chipset is just a way to "legally" allow it to step into and survive the current market.

As world governments continue trying to systematically ban vaping, we need manufacturers to continue finding ways to push forward, until the light of day shines on this industry.

Who knows? Maybe the Provape closure was a farce? Maybe this is their Black Market swan song?

I wouldn't put it past them.

They were unassuming enough to go unnoticed by the tobacco Mafia, especially in their all too conveniently pathetic exit...

Conspiracy theories may abound, but I'll be surprised by the most bland truth, should it surface!

Reactions: MacTechVpr

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
I would think the "Made in USA" tag would be nice too...a bit of reassurance in this wayward world.

However, with the 8-8-16 scar on the industry, a foul smelling wound carved out by the Tobacco Mafia (BT, BP, & BG), maybe it's not the best time for vape products to boast "Made in USA"...

As with all corrupt government systems, I'm 100% sure someone is weaving their way through loopholes, left and right, to continue bringing good products to the market...

Maybe the un/intentional "secrecy" behind this chipset is just a way to "legally" allow it to step into and survive the current market.

As world governments continue trying to systematically ban vaping, we need manufacturers to continue finding ways to push forward, until the light of day shines on this industry.

Who knows? Maybe the Provape closure was a farce? Maybe this is their Black Market swan song?

I wouldn't put it past them.

They were unassuming enough to go unnoticed by the Tobacco Mafia, especially in their all too conveniently pathetic exit...

Conspiracy theories may abound, but I'll be surprised by the most bland truth, should it surface!

I don't blame Big Tobacco or Big Pharma...no no no. I blame the actual villain in this absolute travesty..the US Government by way of the FDA. They accepted the bribes, they wrote the regulations, they ignored all scientific data..they are the thrice fracking criminals here. Corporations are in the game to turn a profit, I expect them to do anything to meet those goals, just like I expect a lion to attack a gazelle. It is their nature. Those unwashed heathen pig-dog defiling FDA bureaucrats; however, are there to serve and protect the interests of it's citizens and that is where I firmly place the blame. Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, a pox on each and every one of you who support the nanny state..you know who you are. There is not a place hot enough in the multi-verse for you to rot for eternity in.
:evil:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The VO chip is quite good (at least in my opinion). I was pleasantly surprised by how well it performs. I can't speak for the TC capabilites, or anything along those lines, but as a straight-up power mode mod, at tootle-puffing speeds (8-11 watts), the vape quality is right up there with the best options in my vape stand.

I think he may have made a very good choice with this one. I guess time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread