ZNA PRO - Discuss the upcoming release of a legendary partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Since this is a Zen related thread, thought I would share a short clip Mike sent me on the engraving of my Vaporversy V1 Provari. Just goes to show how labor intensive a hand crafted mod can be.

And here is a close-up of what he was actually engraving....

fd64cdd9478ea7b3cd6eef2a19b6d4b2.jpg

Sent with my communicator by Tapatalk[emoji92]

FUN! Fabulous and Fascinating! What a most MARVELOUS vape-a-Versary V1 Provi. That's abstolutely outstanding!!

Congrats, JDash!

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
OK, the last message here was a week ago. Any news? Or has this discussion moved to a different thread? Thanks.

Unfortunately, an aggressive marketing campaign has not been at the top of their list of things to do. I'll keep the thread open and post any info as it is made available in the future but in the mean time I've not heard a peep [emoji2]

Sent on my authentic Communicator by Tapatalk [emoji92]

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Unfortunately, an aggressive marketing campaign has not been at the top of their list of things to do. I'll keep the thread open and post any info as it is made available in the future but in the mean time I've not heard a peep [emoji2]

Sent on my authentic Communicator by Tapatalk [emoji92]

Jim, thanks for keeping the thread open. I'll keep watching.

I think at one point I subscribed to every online vendor and several of the companies, so I get tons of email, and I'm amazed at all the "new" products each day since August 8th.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Jim, thanks for keeping the thread open. I'll keep watching.

I think at one point I subscribed to every online vendor and several of the companies, so I get tons of email, and I'm amazed at all the "new" products each day since August 8th.
I'm watching thread.

Reactions: AstroTurf

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Ugh...

Out of boredom(?), desperation(?), or maybe even sheer impatience(?)...I just bought a REO...
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

This wait for the ZNA PRO is killing me!!!!

Yeah, well I might buy another Dicodes if I don't hear anything soon.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Ugh...

Out of boredom(?), desperation(?), or maybe even sheer impatience(?)...I just bought a REO...
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

This wait for the ZNA PRO is killing me!!!!

What kind of atty are you going to use on it? I also love my REO's, I really like the chalice III's, the O-16's, and just got a few Nuppins, I never have tried any of his atty's, but people do like them. What I like most about the REO, is that you can replace every thing your self, except for the 510 connector itself. :)

KAS

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Yeah, well I might buy another Dicodes if I don't hear anything soon.
Don't tempt me!
What kind of atty are you going to use on it? I also love my REO's, I really like the chalice III's, the O-16's, and just got a few Nuppins, I never have tried any of his atty's, but people do like them. What I like most about the REO, is that you can replace every thing your self, except for the 510 connector itself. :)

KAS

@stanleybb50 showed me a sexy little number called the SnapDragon:
SnapDragon RDA v1.5
2e7372831ebbad4d4ee3d5a32ed55d51.jpg

7cbf479c0cf4b5a3419f8c69cfeee8d3.jpg

Comes with a BF option, so I can use it on the P67.
And if I don't like squonking, I can always use it on my 60-watt Radius..........

............or my ZNA-Pro!

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
I have the snapdragon and it is great, the 1.5 version comes with a standard 510 pin AND the bf pin.

...and yeah I am tossing up between the Procyon and Dicodes Dani Extreme V2 +

I have a P3 and a Radius and the Dicodes No 6 box.

The Dani tube is only 105mm long (18650) and does a lot more. The Procyon looks a bit better but has the newer menu that doesn't show boost etc. Dunno, they both make quality devices and have quality customer service. The difference in wattage 50w or 40w won't be an issue with me. But my P3 will not allow boost mode when over 15watts - which is a bummer as I mainly vape between .9 and 1.2 ohm

Dicodes has 2 years warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread