ZNA PRO - Discuss the upcoming release of a legendary partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Yonjuro, your post impressed me greatly.

I have no klue whether or not I will indulge in a ZNA Pro device, but your post was really about so much more.

Kudos to you for saying what you did in such a clear and sane manner. Like you, I may GREATLY admire certain (very few) modders and manufacturers, but I don't follow blindly. Comparing that following to football struck me, and struck me hard. It reminded me that we follow political (oh oops, I'm not suppose to use that word here, am I.....) candidates much like it's an episodic adventure of American Idol.

Sorry Turf, just drawing comparisons to a way of thinking and believing.

At any rate, thank you for your honest appraisal, Yonjuro. I have much admiration for you.

Thanks so much for your very kind words, they are greatly appreciated :)

I was a little hesitant to post my thoughts, as I really don't want to rain on anyones parade or put anyone offside.

I do enjoy your posts Kat, as they are often filled with fun and humour and are always balanced, - so back at ya with the admiration :) :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Get a room.

:cool:

How did I get HERE anyway? Kat - you been messing with my GPS again??????

(sigh)

Ta-ta, ZNA'ers. I'll be interested in hearing opinions when it drops. I expect it will be big news by then. At least I hope so. :thumb:

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Yonjuro, your post impressed me greatly.

I have no klue whether or not I will indulge in a ZNA Pro device, but your post was really about so much more.

Kudos to you for saying what you did in such a clear and sane manner. Like you, I may GREATLY admire certain (very few) modders and manufacturers, but I don't follow blindly. Comparing that following to football struck me, and struck me hard. It reminded me that we follow political (oh oops, I'm not suppose to use that word here, am I.....) candidates much like it's an episodic adventure of American Idol.

Sorry Turf, just drawing comparisons to a way of thinking and believing.

At any rate, thank you for your honest appraisal, Yonjuro. I have much admiration for you.

Reference what u can say in this thread...PC is Not allowed [emoji41]

Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Subscribed.
:pop:

Welcome PoM. Glad to see u back[emoji2]. As u can see I'm still sporting one of your signature signatures, thanks again for that[emoji106]

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Welcome PoM. Glad to see u back[emoji2]. As u can see I'm still sporting one of your signature signatures, thanks again for that[emoji106]

Nice. That was one of my better ones, in my opinion. Always happy to do things for those who have served our country.

I left ECF for a while because it was too...ah... enabling. I've been back for a day and already spent over $100 on vaping stuff I don't need. Might be time for me to take a break again. :)

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Nice. That was one of my better ones, in my opinion. Always happy to do things for those who have served our country.

I left ECF for a while because it was too...ah... enabling. I've been back for a day and already spent over $100 on vaping stuff I don't need. Might be time for me to take a break again. :)

I'm a firm believer in the YOLO philosophy. If buying a nice lil Provari trinket now and again makes one happy then that is exactly what one should do. OTOH, I'm also a student of "Happy wife, happy life" theory so there is, unfortunately, a balance that must be maintained. :D

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
images.jpeg

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
YeOUCH! Sorry, Yonjuro! Fingers and toes take FOREVER to heal. (Smashed my baby toe some time ago...)

The Dani is GORGEOUS!!! Enjoy every vape!!! And sorry for my lack of recognition, as I've not owned one. Yet. ;)

Thanks Kat, and yeah the pinky bloody hurt, I thought the tip was broken LOL I think a little toe would be even more painful.

regarding the mod, they really haven't been around too long - I will certainly enjoy it - many thanks :) :)

Andygev35

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Covington, Georgia
... but this arrived today - yee-har

This thing is tiny, 18650 and 60w !!! I had a double-take as I thought I was sent the small or medium :D

View attachment 605543
My V2+ arrived last Thursday and I had the same reaction you did. This thing is an 18650 mod that is nearly identical in height to my P3 in 18500 mode. The Dani just oozes quality. Never thought my P3 would be relegated to a backup device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread