Status
Not open for further replies.

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
I have a clone kayfun lite plus.... it has an adjustable removable center pin screw.... hoping it sits flush on the ZNA. unfortunately on my provari, taking the screw out does no good... loses connection.... putting it in and all the way down does no good..... still has a gap.

Unfortunately I don't think your KFL will fit flush. I've got a clone that the center pin sticks out a bit too far myself. It won't flush with the KFL center pin screwed all the way in. I'm considering filing off the screw to get it to flush. Not a lot of work but hey it's probably worth it.

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
When will I be able to get my hands on these things? Every time I get an email, they are gone.....

Just keep trying. It took me two tries to get a ZNA. If you wait on the email, forget it. I mean it's nice of them to do that but by the time you get to the page to order, they'll be gone. Watch ENSs Facebook page (I don't do Facebook but I just watch their FB webpage) and they'll say when they're going up. Ususally within a couple of hours. Just sit in front of your computer and F5 the ZNA page on ENS every 10 minutes or so. As soon as it says "add to cart", do it quick! Then hit "checkout" right away. If you don't wanna go through that hassle do like Zen~ said, "just wait". He's gonna make a bunch of the ZNA. Good Luck!

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
Unfortunately I don't think your KFL will fit flush. I've got a clone that the center pin sticks out a bit too far myself. It won't flush with the KFL center pin screwed all the way in. I'm considering filing off the screw to get it to flush. Not a lot of work but hey it's probably worth it.

Did you try removing the screw all together? lemme know.

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
Just keep trying. It took me two tries to get a ZNA. If you wait on the email, forget it. I mean it's nice of them to do that but by the time you get to the page to order, they'll be gone. Watch ENSs Facebook page (I don't do Facebook but I just watch their FB webpage) and they'll say when they're going up. Ususally within a couple of hours. Just sit in front of your computer and F5 the ZNA page on ENS every 10 minutes or so. As soon as it says "add to cart", do it quick! Then hit "checkout" right away. If you don't wanna go through that hassle do like Zen~ said, "just wait". He's gonna make a bunch of the ZNA. Good Luck!

That is exactly how I got mine....I had my order in before the email came out. Got mine from steam monkey.

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
Did you try removing the screw all together? lemme know.

Umm. That screw on a KFL holds the build deck together. Now on a KF 3.1 you can remove it. But if I take that screw out of my KFL the build deck comes apart. You know the positive block of metal with the delrin insulator under it. Maybe I'm missing what you're saying? Sorry. Watch these two videos from Svoemesto and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Kayfun 3.1 ES Video:

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
Just got my ZNA, everything is perfect except for one part. The copper plate inside the Z2 connection... it looks like half of the copper "coating" is scraped off and showing bare metal.... is this normal or did i get a bad copper plate?

That scratch is gonna be there. The hex bolt of the 510 connector hits it as you're screwing the Z2 510 top cap on. No big deal. Gotta make contact. ;)

Wait, I just read the other comment you posted. Half of it is gone? That sounds like it may not have been coated correctly. Mine only has a scratch in the center where the hex bolt hits it. A picture would be really good.

oh u mad

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
cali
That scratch is gonna be there. The hex bolt of the 510 connector hits it as you're screwing the Z2 510 top cap on. No big deal. Gotta make contact. ;)

Wait, I just read the other comment you posted. Half of it is gone? That sounds like it may not have been coated correctly. Mine only has a scratch in the center where the hex bolt hits it. A picture would be really good.
so bare metal is showing on yours where the hex bolt hits it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread