Zna

Status
Not open for further replies.

MemphisRib

Verified Member
Mar 23, 2012
Memphis, TN
I'm resuming my research here since my thread died... I am fighting a not so random reboot. It does not happen on fresh batteries, but happens well before I drop below 4v on the batteries. Using brand new authentic aw 18650s I stocked up on. This is not happening on my other dna 30 mods ( although I am down to one Hana mod that I have not fried putting in the battery backwards) I vape for hours on a Hana and for 20-30 min on the zna 30 although that is inconsistent.

I can reduce the frequency by getting the watts down. .8-1.1 ohm, 14-16 watt. But not much.

Any ideas?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=593577

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

HPloco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
I get around
Out of curiosity how many times have you had to send you ZNA for maintenance? Especially due to juice getting down under the firing button?
This will be the 3rd time I send it to be fixed.

1st time the watts would lower on its own and the screen had a dead line. They replaced the screen and upgraded the buttons and caps for free.

2nd time they didnt really fix the watts going down on its own so they replaced the board.

3rd time ( just got it back with todays mail gonna call and send it back monday since they are closed on weekends) with the new board the volts stay constant at 3.4 or 3.3 it doesn't matter what atomizer or watts setting I have on.

RokyPoP

May 28, 2014
Okinawa Japan
I posted this in a different thread thought I would drop it off here as well. Seems like a quite a few people have had similar issues. I was having a very similar issues(batteries cutting off at 3.8-3.9 volts) . Cleaned all the threads made sure everything was clean. New AW 18490s and it was still happening. Also tried a brass battery tube with the same results. What I finally did that seems to have fixed it was remove the positive screw that holds the tube mount to the body of the device and cleaning the top of that and where it mounts to the body. It looked pretty cleaning but there may have been some residual oil or something left over from the machine process that was preventing it from getting a good ground connection. Batteries used to come out at 3.8-3.9, the batteries after the cleaning are reading at about 3.4-3.5. So it was a pretty dramatic improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread