Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Guys the center brass plate is NOT a floating plate so you CANNOT adjust the center pin. There is maybe 1 or 1.5mm give but not anymore. If you force it it will be damaged. Sadly you need an atty with an adjustable pin to get it flush. doesn't really matter that he has a hex pin that can be unscrewed when there is no give under it

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
IMG_20140218_105937.jpg

pr0n. This is pr0n.

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
is it okay to clean the dna30 screen with 99% alcohol to get dust out? or can it ruin the screen over time?

Not sure about that, but what I have done is used a small piece of a screen protector i never used to cover the entire hole. Seems to be sticking well so far.. and i have enough left over that i can cover about 300 more times...lol. I guess a piece of clear tape could be used as well. That should keep dust and debris out of there.

Last edited:

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
Here's another thing I've discovered. A tip about the top cap. If your 510 Z2 cap doesn't sit flush on the ZNA take off the top cap, make sure nothing is connected to the 510 connection. Snug up the hex screw on the bottom right up next to the delrin. Take the top cap and put the hex bolt head down on some hard surface (I use my countertop to my wife's chagrin) and give it a quick push down. The delrin piece will slide up more into the top cap. I noticed this when I put an atty on it and all of a sudden the top cap wouldn't sit flush on the ZNA. Give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread