• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Zombie plan of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have been a little slack here due to my dads hospital stay. Hopefully we are on the last week and he can come home soon.

Spending countless hours at the hospital over the last 15 days, and having only 8 channels of TV to choose from, has given me an idea for the new ZPOTW. Find and hang out with Chuck Norris! After watching many reruns of Walker Texas Ranger at the hospital, I have decided that hanging with Chuck will be in one's best interest. We just have to keep Mr Norris from falling into the wrong hands, for example MAC, because a zombie Chuck Norris will be almost impossible to guard against.

1. Montezuma's Castle
2. Quantico
3. Private Island
4. Home Front
5a. Cruise Ship
5b. University of Florida
6. Oparus underground shelter
7. Local Bar, make that a local STOCKED bar
8. Befriend Chuck Norris

Dustydragon

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
North Canton, Ohio, United States
Find and hang out with Chuck Norris! After watching many reruns of Walker Texas Ranger at the hospital, I have decided that hanging with Chuck will be in one's best interest. We just have to keep Mr Norris from falling into the wrong hands, for example MAC, because a zombie Chuck Norris will be almost impossible to guard against.
Lmao so true lol hope your Dad is feeling better...

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
If they get Chuck, we're all done lol. If you do get him on your side, just watch out for Zombie shrapnel from his roundhouse kicks. Chances are you'll be in awe of his zombie destruction skills, and may not pay attention to the flying zombie blood and teeth. It would suck to go down by way of infection from a drop of zombie blood to the eye. So add safety glasses to your kit IF you get ol Chuck to sign up.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
It was Chuck...you didnt have to remove it

I'm pretty sure what I was thinking might have been different than what you were thinking :laugh:

I'm shocked at all of you! To think that Chuck could make any kind of error is sacrilege! He would no more cause zombie bits to fly at the living than let the evil escape justice. Chuck, like The Duke, can do NO wrong.

so, if zombie bits fly at the living, it is, by definition, correct?

(Mutt's right- love the sig!)

anyone seen Dr Evil lately?

looks like he hasn't posted in the past week. Hope the zombies haven't gotten him.

I think he's busy working on Episode 2 of Freq Z. At least I hope that's the reason...

Hey, gang! Sorry, was layin' low this week. Busy, busy, busy.

But, I did get some work done on Episode 2 of Frequency-Z and finished my submission for the "Silly Video MEGA Prize" Contest. I posted my submission on here somewhere... check it out and vote for me when the voting starts on the 15th. I'll get you details as soon as they decide what the details are.

:evil:What would you guys like to be February's Zombie Plan of the Month? :evil:

Please choose from Mutt's Zombie Plan of the Week List.

1. Montezuma's Castle - JANUARY
2. Quantico
3. Private Island
4. Home Front
5a. Cruise Ship
5b. University of Florida
6. Oparus underground shelter
7. Local Bar, make that a local STOCKED bar
8. Befriend Chuck Norris

VOTE NOW. Voting ends whenever I start working on the ZPOTM segment... so act fast or I pick. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread